Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel girls with male friends

theblackpillprince

theblackpillprince

torturecel
whenever a girl has like a bunch of guy friends i immediately assume shes a whore, i dont know if thats just me being a crabby chud but there is something so whorish about a girl who has a billion guy friends who she hugs and calls and shit like that might as well be your fucking boyfriend :feelsUnreal:

I know a guy who has a lot of female friends. He acts like a total beta and I thought he was gay for some time until I found out he has a gf. He's also shy and so on.

But he looks like a blonde pretty boy twink, so of course foids want to be friends with him
its probably more brutal being the guy with all the female friends because ur probably the straight gay best friend to them, legit ropefuel

Sometimes women keep guy friends just to make their boyfriends jealous, and the friends act as their golden parachute if something goes wrong with her bf. I swear women are so hateable

Sometimes women keep guy friends just to make their boyfriends jealous, and the friends act as their golden parachute if something goes wrong with her bf. I swear women are so hateable
women play these weird sinister mind games with you to keep you in line based on the fear that there is always someone better than you :feelsrope:

Nice try foid

Medical Student from the Sand Lands...

young-syrian-man-with-rifle_1600.jpg

handsome-young-asian-man-hand-to-say-hello-or-goodbye-to-friend-on-train-waving-goodbye-2FG2XTH.jpg