Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls were whispering shit to each other and looking at me when I was sitting down in my university campus today.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I don't know why white women are so overt with this shit.

They weren't even trying to be secretive. I was sitting down about 8 feet away from them, they were just whispering bullshit while one just kept looking at me, and they just kept looking up at me to the point where it was so noticeable that it wasn't even funny. I can tell by the way their faces were that they didn't have anything positive to say. Seriously, this kind of shit SERIOUSLY pisses me off. This happened several hours ago, but I'm still fucking angry about it.

inb4 "They were talking about how [hot/cool/whatever] you are!"

The last time this kind of scenario happened, one of my friends was sitting across from me, and the girls who were whispering about me sat right next to him. I have really shitty hearing and have had exponential hearing loss for the past 15 years (and I genuinely don't give a shit to do anything about it either, because everything that I hear is negative), so I didn't really hear a word they said, but he said that they were making fun of how large my ears were. :lasereyes:

If women keep making fun of me, I'm going to fucking snap.

Last edited:
This happened to me at the mall yesterday. Two girls were walking in front of me and when they noticed me behind them, they both started whispering to each other. They were probably saying: "You see that ugly guy walking behind us, do you think he's following us? He looks like such a creep!"

People just can't mind their own fucking business, sorry to hear man.

They validate their existence by putting down low SMV males just for existing. Biology programmed female gender to be as selective as possible, and this applies to humans too, despite soys always for some reason never applying biology and science to humans despite being "Science lovers" (who get their knowledge from Buzzfeed, Rick and Morty and Politicians) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

This is why women are apathetic to hostile when it comes to men that don't meet their constantly rising standards of attraction unless said men had a useful resource or purpose to exploit.

To add on to that, animals in nature don't have small devices that give them instant access to millions of potential mates, nor do they have sentience and ego to understand that device. This level of sexual selection is unprecedented, and gives us the psychopaths called modern women.

Last edited:
They validate their existence by putting down low SMV males just for existing. Biology programmed female gender to be as selective as possible, and this applies to humans too, despite soys always for some reason never applying biology and science to humans despite being "Science lovers" (who get their knowledge from Buzzfeed, Rick and Morty and Politicians) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

This is why women are apathetic to hostile when it comes to men that don't meet their constantly rising standards of attraction unless said men had a useful resource or purpose to exploit.

To add on to that, animals in nature don't have small devices that give them instant access to millions of potential mates, nor do they have sentience and ego to understand that device. This level of sexual selection is unprecedented, and gives us the psychopaths called modern women.
Yup. It's insane how much of a disgustingly fat ego Gen Z/Millennial women have. I have had multitudes of similar negative run-ins in the past with women around my age. It's like they all have this seething hatred for me that I do absolutely nothing to deserve, because I'm always minding my own business. Out of 50 girls around my age, there are maybe one or two who treat me like an actual human being.

Yep.

Two much-taller White loiras were chatting and walked past me. I had moved my bag away when I noticed a Black male approaching.

"He's racist"

"But he's Black!?"

Happened to me a while ago as well, one of the most infuriating things that happened to me in a long time

Yeah I get this to makes me want to rope

Oh boy, the same thing has happened to me but it wasn't white girls but brown girls, not even being castizo helped me, when normies see something who doesn't fit what they consider normal they go and laugh at you. Another that has happened to me was when I was at the cinema a couple of years ago back, and a couple of girls just couldn't stop looking at me with weird faces; I was just standing there waiting in the line to enter, literally minding my own business, yet they couldn't stop giving me judgemental looks like wtf did I do? Can't I watch a movie alone and mind my own business? Do I need to be parroting like the rest to just be left alone?:feelscry:

When that happens to me, I just Death stare at them with a blank expression.

thats some fuel right there

They weren't even trying to be secretive. I was sitting down about 8 feet away from them, they were just whispering bullshit while one just kept looking at me, and they just kept looking up at me to the point where it was so noticeable that it wasn't even funny. I can tell by the way their faces were that they didn't have anything positive to say. Seriously, this kind of shit SERIOUSLY pisses me off. This happened several hours ago, but I'm still fucking angry about it.

The last time this kind of scenario happened, one of my friends was sitting across from me, and the girls who were whispering about me sat right next to him. I have really shitty hearing and have had exponential hearing loss for the past 15 years (and I genuinely don't give a shit to do anything about it either, because everything that I hear is negative), so I didn't really hear a word they said, but he said that they were making fun of how large my ears were. :lasereyes:

are you ethnic? and by ethnic i mean non-oriental, no squinty eyes

Because they are fucking cunts.

They are cunts who feel they have impunity.

Men learn that this behavior has consequences, often violent.
Women learn this behavior has no consequences, and in fact, has social [in-group] benefit.

Women have never been humbled by a difference of opinion. :feelsBox:

Happens everytime when I go out

The white girls were admiring your robust middle eastern masculinity. They were hoping you approached first because they were too shy to approach you. You're too good looking for your own good.

Can relate, ERfuel :feelsree::feelsohgod:

I hate when foids make fun of me like that

Shoot them with an AR-15 (in Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel).

You need to call them out when they give you dirty looks. Just say if there is a problem or glare back.