Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls were repulsed by my long peanut skull and face, and close set eyes and big nose at the movies one time.

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I was like 14 or 15. Had a sideways yellow basketball cap on, dark red shirt with letters like dark red/brown a bit? Jorts I think too. Trying to be npc and gangster. My friends aunt said I looked way better.

I went to the movies with these pathetic backstabbing bitch evil "friends". Anxiety ridden. Of course I got picked on. So anyways.
My "friend" was being a satanic passive aggressive feminine Bitch Loser.
he knows I was insecure about my hooked nose then, and made fun of for it, and he goes "she has a big nose, she should be your idol" or something like tht and other remarks as I just held it in and took his insult, he would do shit like that as I seeth in silence cuz of my social anxiety and anxious to if I stuck up for myself right then also I would look predictible and admit it hurt me?

That's why I made fun of his dead mom once, cuz of this shit he would often do all the time, that built up inside me.
Anyhow, because of him being so toxic to me, I leave. Remember I introduced him to those other two kids in the first place that I met at these Greek Festivals and who knew my mom's "godson's" brother who I sometimes hanged out with who was extremely satanic and a bully as well and gay. Would swear at his parents too. Of course his real father is loserfer most likely, but idk.

Anyhow, I leave the theater cuz I don't like the movie, it was a movie with meghan fox transformers or something too, but it was mainly because of his bullying and I didn't wanna be there, so I just left for the last hour.
I'm hanging out in the main area, and these girls I see around my age, look at me, and talk to eachother and walk closer.
I was wearing a side ways, basketball hat and buzzcut thinking I'm dapper and cool looking like the npcs at the time.
they get closer, and as they get closer, they suddenly realized how deformed I am and look, so they laugh and make disgusting panic laughs and quickly turn around and walk away "No! hahahaha"

or something like that, hoping I didn't notice them coming to me.

If you played minecraft this wouldn't have happened( epic reddit reference)

Man this just brings back memories when my family used to make fun of me for being in the house all day.

At least u had a friend, i got put in homeschool and had no one and had to suffer in silence.

Man this just brings back memories when my family used to make fun of me for being in the house all day.

At least u had a friend, i got put in homeschool and had no one and had to suffer in silence.
I suffered in silence too I would go over these dysfunctional homes of these Greeks who would bully me relentlessly and swear at their parents, like little punks. I was always called retard, names, ugly, and just treated like literal shit by them all but for some reason I kept going back cuz I had no friends and thought I had to idk...... it was demonic fr.

I suffered in silence too I would go over these dysfunctional homes of these Greeks who would bully me relentlessly and swear at their parents, like little punks. I was always called retard, names, ugly, and just treated like literal shit by them all but for some reason I kept going back cuz I had no friends and thought I had to idk...... it was demonic fr.
Difference is i was trying to make money online