Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls want to be friends with men, but only beta orbitersluepilled cucks

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
As the title says women basically would only be friends with a bluepilled beta orbiter. An orbiter per se. Someone to orbit her while she fucks chad. I never had a single friend that's a girl, they were never interested in being friends with me.

nah they only befriend exuberant homos

They want to be your friend if you have something of value to them, like 99% of people.

As the title says women basically would only be friends with a bluepilled beta orbiter. An orbiter per se. Someone to orbit her while she fucks chad. I never had a single friend that's a girl, they were never interested in being friends with me.
Same, they only want chads to fuck or cucks, nothing else

They want someone who listen to their crap and encourage them because chads dont give a flying fuck. They want emotional sponges without giving anything in return.

Girls don't even want to be "friends" with men.
That implies an equal and co-dependent relationship.
Thought experiment: if it weren't for being heterosexual, most men would have sex with their male friends, just like how most men would have sex with their female friends. This why gays have so much sex; they are living in that reality where they are true friends with the same people they are sexually attracted to.
If women were truly interested in being friends with men, they'd be having sex with their friends. But you almost never see this happening with low status males.
It's because what foids call friendship is actually wanting to be entertained by jestermaxxed cucks and using simps as an emotional tampon.

A very tragic position to be in, being utilized as an emotional tampon lmao the levels these normies reduce themselves to.

You will be either her fuck buddy or a beta orbiter, there is no middle

Good, being friendzoned is worse than being rejected.

Girls don't even want to be "friends" with men.
That implies an equal and co-dependent relationship.
They might still seek validation and if you give it it's like where'd she go???