Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Girls slut around, guys just don't know.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Most guys think how girls portray themselves online or in person is how they are. Who they choose to be seen with or associated with is who they like and fuck too. Not true at all.

With things like Snapchat and Instagram its never been easier for a hole to be a total whore without anyone knowing except for the Chad's. The Becky posting her at prom with her wholesome normie bf is secretly snap chatting drug addict basketball Chad's behind the scenes. Normies are just totally oblivious to this, even after you tell them that they have a million things to say back to keep themselves bluepilled.

Worst part is women do this because they genuinely see nothing wrong with it.

I assume every girl is a slut

Last edited:
women are masters in social manipulation. that's pretty much the only thing they do well though

women are masters in social manipulation. that's pretty much the only thing they do well though
It's incredibly jarring to realize too. I think that's why normies reject accepting it. It's too harsh and contrasting to how they see them.

Just last week at my college I saw that usual nerdy ethnic becky girl and stalked her for the keks : 500 simps following her on instagram with a provocative picture with redsticked lips lmao. It's genuinely over.

It's incredibly jarring to realize too. I think that's why normies reject accepting it. It's too harsh and contrasting to how they see them.
They always do things that defend their current emotional interests, they have no stable morals or honor

Just last week at my college I saw that usual nerdy ethnic becky girl and stalked her for the keks : 500 simps following her on instagram with a provocative picture with redsticked lips lmao. It's genuinely over.

They always do things that defend their current emotional interests, they have no stable morals or honor
I'm not just referring to that. I mean they could literally be sending nudes to dozens of guys they NEVER are seen with in public. Like a totally different world. And they all do. They might associate with preppy wholesome normies then at night watch drug addict jocks jerk off via snap.

Based.

Female sexual liberation is much more detrimental the world than the death of Archduke Ferdinand and the death of Hitler combined

Snatch-hat

Insta-gramma

Charles Dickens IQ. It has never been easier for girls to be total whores without anyone realizing it (except for Chads they are sluts for).

I'm not just referring to that. I mean they could literally be sending nudes to dozens of guys they NEVER are seen with in public. Like a totally different world. And they all do. They might associate with preppy wholesome normies then at night watch drug addict jocks jerk off via snap.
Need to spread that blackpill to coping normshit via memes. It's one of the most subtle, they became so good at it only the high IQ low coping man can see it in 2020

Snapchat is pretty much designed for that, isn't it? I know it's very difficult to print or cap shit there.

Kevin Smith was blackpilling us over 20 years ago in Clerks

A lot of normies think their oneitis is pure and virgin but in reality she's a roastie that has been ravaged by countless chads

A lot of normies think their oneitis is pure and virgin but in reality she's a roastie that has been ravaged by countless chads
The rock is solid

The rock is solid
I know it's obvious but it's still weird to me how young this whores start fucking. Yesterday i searched on facebook a hole i had a crush on years ago and i realized she got pregnant at fucking 17. The whore probably started fucking at 13 or younger by thousands of chads until one forgot to use a condom

All women live double lives. That quiet awkward girl in class is an utterly insane cock crazed BPD psycho cunt in private.

It's amazing everything they can do today without any bad consequences. it's over for many men

I know it's obvious but it's still weird to me how young this whores start fucking. Yesterday i searched on facebook a hole i had a crush on years ago and i realized she got pregnant at fucking 17. The whore probably started fucking at 13 or younger by thousands of chads until one forgot to use a condom
OH YOU ARE JUST SEXIST BRO NO WONDER YOU DONT HAVE A GF BRUH :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You don't even wanna know the things I've seen and heard about the Foids in my area

Do girls just slut around simply because sex is stupidly easy for them to get no matter how they look or act?

While you were in middle school looking forward to playing some fps after school your female classmates were already sucking off young Chad's.
You don't even wanna know the things I've seen and heard about the Foids in my area
I'm in Canada. There's nothing you could say I haven't heard or seen about whores.

Brutal, they legit can't keep their legs closed.

Do girls just slut around simply because sex is stupidly easy for them to get no matter how they look or act?
I assume sex is a pretty enjoyable experience .Sex with a partner you're very much into (Chad) is most likely even better. A dopamine overload. People naturally gravitate towards things and activities that make them feel good. Sex with Chad feels good to women and hooking up with a handsome guy isn't that hard nowadays thanks to the internet, social media and dating apps. Women always desired Chad and dreamed about being with him, but in the past there were enough barriers (social and religious) for foids not to be able to chase Chads all day. That's not really the case nowadays. Sex can be addictive and Chad's face is the opium for foids.

yeah,cuz they cant

They know they just dont care

these days there are apps such as Yubo to help jailbaits slut around, because why wait until college?

They all feel like they're celebrity's.

Thank god I'm not a zoomer

evil hides in plain sight

Attachments

• dde.jpg
    dde.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 24