Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

girls my roomate invited over saw me browse the forum no filter (its over)

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
just came back from gymcelling, cooked up a steak with some sweet potatoes and sat in front of pc opening .is to browse and post (like 30min ago lol)

out of nowhere, the door gets keyed open and two girls walk in kind of chatting to eachother (my roomate was in the shower and gave them a spare key he had as i think theyre off to a party or something). unfortunately, my desk faces the wall and is raised up on a monitor stand (retarded i know) and they saw incels plastered across my screen fuckkkkk

they both sort of looked confused and asked me why im on this website and i had to tell them i was doing an investigation into the alt-rights rising popularity on the internet JFL

we talked for like 5 min about how crazy men have become and how women need to fear for their lives because of people on this forum, i just put on the mask of being a feminist and finally my roomate came out of the shower and they left

could have gone worse but shitttt

1. Change to Ottos Autos or Fast Banana theme :feelsokman:
2. You live with a guy who gave a spare key to two foids? :worryfeels:

they both sort of looked confused and asked me why im on this website and i had to tell them i was doing an investigation into the alt-rights rising popularity on the internet JFL
very high IQ move . foids are very easy to mislead

What a Faggot.

Good save bro. Usually when the topic of incels comes up I just pretend to not know what they are.

1. Change to Ottos Autos or Fast Banana theme :feelsokman:
2. You live with a guy who gave a spare key to two foids? :worryfeels:
1. switched to Ottos Autos RN

2.yeah. hes some nt with lots of connections

Good save bro. Usually when the topic of incels comes up I just pretend to not know what they are.
impossible to defend myself with my browser literally open on incels so did what i had to do

Chadsco

So I guess he's a sex haver and thus, you can hear him fucking foids quite often.
That must be brutal af. :worryfeels:
mate you have to realize i live in a small dorm lol, if he hooks up its when im out for a smoke break or something

mate you have to realize i live in a small dorm lol, if he hooks up its when im out for a smoke break or something
Okay it's not as bad as I thought.
But it's still brutal to live with a guy who mogs you :feelsbadman:

Okay it's not as bad as I thought.
But it's still brutal to live with a guy who mogs you :feelsbadman:
facially and height wise he mogs me but hes super skinny and weak, i gymcelled with him and had to spot him on everything wheras im 180 lean 5’7

This is the most I could've done. I have too much hatred to pretend to be a cuck :lasereyes:

just came back from gymcelling, cooked up a steak with some sweet potatoes and sat in front of pc opening .is to browse and post (like 30min ago lol)

out of nowhere, the door gets keyed open and two girls walk in kind of chatting to eachother (my roomate was in the shower and gave them a spare key he had as i think theyre off to a party or something). unfortunately, my desk faces the wall and is raised up on a monitor stand (retarded i know) and they saw incels plastered across my screen fuckkkkk

we talked for like 5 min about how crazy men have become and how women need to fear for their lives because of people on this forum, i just put on the mask of being a feminist and finally my roomate came out of the shower and they left

could have gone worse but shitttt
jfc can't stop laughing :lul::lul::lul:

Why lie about it?

Why lie about it?

Right, I would’ve told the truth. They’re doing way worse the moment they step out the door with chad.

You should've told them to mind their own fucking business and reprehend them for coming in without knocking

Right, I would’ve told the truth. They’re doing way worse the moment they step out the door with chad.
I never understood trying to hide our inceldom, they hate us anyway for the way we look.

this sounds like an episode of incel seinfeld

That was an excellent save. There was someone else on here that got caught in the school library.

"I'm an incel and I'm doing research into why foids suck"