Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls literally send endless to my chadfish even when I ignore them

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
It's such a painful experience for a talkless 23 years old KHHV like me.Even when I reply with short messages they get obsessed with my chadfish and start sending tens of messages telling they miss "me"

Chad always wins
Crazy part is my chadfish literally gets worshipped by girls, it's so crazy chads are like gods at this point

Crazy part is my chadfish literally gets worshipped by girls, it's so crazy chads are like gods at this point
I mean its not really crazy anymore. This has been happening for years now.

I mean its not really crazy anymore. This has been happening for years now.
It's just crazy for me to experience this by first hand experience I think:feelscry::feelsrope:

Its your attractive personality

What app are you using? And share the pictures.

Post screenshots or LARP

Yeah post some screenshots

It's such a painful experience for a talkless 23 years old KHHV like me.Even when I reply with short messages they get obsessed with my chadfish and start sending tens of messages telling they miss "me"

I was doing this with my Chadfish in 1999, I'm sat here rotting never having experienced and intimate relationship 21 years later.

It deflated me just how average foids treat hot men compared to average men, who would be a more suitable match

Post screenshots or LARP
Exactly. I sense this is just a LARP , even though cat fishing is real. It’s like he didn’t catfish but acts like he did.

I was doing this with my Chadfish in 1999, I'm sat here rotting never having experienced and intimate relationship 21 years later.
Same man. I was chadfishing on MSN and Myspace. Girls would go on cam and get naked and masturbate for me. Even catfished some Suicidegirls.

My Chadfishes victims on snapchat send me “wake up silly!” or “good morning ❤!” even when I ignore them for like a week straight. My actual snapchat receives nothing. Just lol

What do you mean by talkless?

Confirmed experiments report that chad can be a 2 year old toddler rapist, rape his own mother, and kill someone and be forgiven by a foid. The halo effect relieves him of all of his sins simply because he has an attractive facial bone structure.

An incel will be reported for harassment for simply approaching women, called a freak for daring to pay them a compliment. Experiments confirm you can be the most generous, hardworking person in the room, but if you're incel you will be nothing but ostracised.

Since women are incapable of following anything other than their Stacey complex, they should be considered hogs and bare the hog face.

Attachments

• funny-pig-face-67-790118.jpg
    funny-pig-face-67-790118.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
Cucks simp for foids. And foids simp for Chad. It's like a law of the universe to want what you don't have.