Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill girls i knew when i was a little boy all ended up becoming slutty staceys. they went from little kids to sluts.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
it's freaky how that works. when i was a little boy, the girls I knew were all little children who didn't care about love or sex. they all just went on playgrounds and watched cartoons and they all hated cussing. then they got older and when i see the way they are now. they're all slutty staceys who have sex and get drunk. it's freaky how that happens.

ages 0-10: little kids who act completely normal
age 11: last year of being a little kid, starting to become interested in guys
age 12-14: kissing boys and stuff like that. not as bad as what they become a little later.
age 15-25: this age is when they're the sluttiest they ever are. having sex with tons of chads and getting drunk and dressing in skimpy clothes
age 26-29: not as slutty but still sometimes quite slutty. they start to go after betas because they're about to hit the wall and chads don't want them anymore.
30s and older: Post-wall life

This is why people prefer lolis.

Circle of life of the modern female

Sounds like bluepill cope to me, those little girls were sluts all along. Females are born whores. They are completely irredeemable from the beginning.

Sounds like bluepill cope to me, those little girls were sluts all along. Females are born whores. They are completely irredeemable from the beginning.

not bluebell

it's freaky how that works. when i was a little boy, the girls I knew were all little children who didn't care about love or sex. they all just went on playgrounds and watched cartoons and they all hated cussing. then they got older and when i see the way they are now. they're all slutty staceys who have sex and get drunk. it's freaky how that happens.

age 12-14: kissing boys and stuff like that. not as bad as what they become a little later.
age 15-25: this age is when they're the sluttiest they ever are. having sex with tons of chads and getting drunk and dressing in skimpy clothes
age 26-29: not as slutty but still sometimes quite slutty. they start to go after betas because they're about to hit the wall and chads don't want them anymore.
30s and older: Post-wall life
In the UK these whores usually end up pregnant before age 20.

every women is a whore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back