Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

girls HAVE to message you first. matches mean less than nothing

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It's purely wishful thinking that if you get tinder matches, you can fuck them

IN NO REALITY OR UNIVERSE WILL THIS EVER BE TRUE

If you don't believe me, look at the COUNTLESS reports of guys messaging all their matches, hardly any reply, and out of all the dates they go on, they sometimes don't even get a kiss, let alone a 2nd date, let alone sex.

Let's simplify this:

YOU MUST BE MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN HER IF YOU WANT TO FUCK

yeah, same rule applies IRL too. if women don't approach you first it's already over.

yeah, same rule applies IRL too. if women don't approach you first it's already over.

and this is where things get stupid on PSL boards because of wishful thinkinig

guys who are below average think "bro if i just become 5/10 i'll slay mad pussy" so they get pissed and start insulting everyone who posts shit like I just posted, then call everyone who is average and white a fakecel

well, the only place being average is gonna get you laid is in a third world country.

Doesn't happen at all for sub 8s

High IQ post. Women will ghost you once they see that a Chad has matched with them.

Didn't think this was true at first, but it's becoming more obvious. If you get a match with a bitch, it means that she can conceive of you as a sexual partner - stunning! It tells you nothing, however, about your relative position among her other 500+ matches. You'd think top 10-20% would be sufficient, but no; she has plenty to get through before she finds her way down to the 95th percentile, even.

Even initiators flake. There is perennially a new chadcock to chase. Advice to Tindercels - do not let your matches idle. If you don't operate deftly and swiftly, she'll be getting gangfucked while your parting message sits eternally unread.

Didn't think this was true at first, but it's becoming more obvious. If you get a match with a bitch, it means that she can conceive of you as a sexual partner - stunning! It tells you nothing, however, about your relative position among her other 500+ matches. You'd think top 10-20% would be sufficient, but no; she has plenty to get through before she finds her way down to the 95th percentile, even.

Even initiators flake. There is perennially a new chadcock to chase. Advice to Tindercels - do not let your matches idle. If you don't operate deftly and swiftly, she'll be getting gangfucked while your parting message sits eternally unread.

Very true. Even on my chadfish account, girls who would message Chad first would stop replying the next day.

And they messaged first with shit like "YOu're so cute blah blah".

But this is like pissing in the ocean because the vast majority of guys have false hopes thinking they'll become chad when they hit 6/10 in looks through surgery or whatever.

Tinder isn't for sub 8 men. 4-7 need a social circle. Getting drunk with women and friends. That's how most normies do it.

Very true. Even on my chadfish account, girls who would message Chad first would stop replying the next day.

Did MM Chad actually get ghosted then? When a slut has better options than a profile engineered for optimal attractiveness, the outlook is damn grim.

Tinder isn't for sub 8 men. 4-7 need a social circle. Getting drunk with women and friends. That's how most normies do it.

what it always come down to is you can prove results with tinder, so copers try to find something that can't be proven:
the elusive social circle which can't be defined, measured, or proven in anyway

it's like arguing with a believer about god

what it always come down to is you can prove results with tinder, so copers try to find something that can't be proven:
the elusive social circle which can't be defined, measured, or proven in anyway

it's like arguing with a believer about god
Doesn't change the fact that most normies are still able to get laid and get into relationships. The only discrepancy between them and users on this site is social circle

Did MM Chad actually get ghosted then? When a slut has better options than a profile engineered for optimal attractiveness, the outlook is damn grim.

she might not have better but she has infinite

maybe you won't get the kobe beef that day but if you can choose from 100 things on the menu at any given moment it doesn't matter

Matches don't mean MUCH but if you get NO matches then you are sub4.

Lol at you lowmatchratecels complaining. You would absolutely suicide if the only Tinder alerts you got were to upgrade.

Is anyone else here as ugly as me and gets NO matches whatsoever? Am I the ugliest man on this board? Rip me then.

The fact that I havent gone ER yet is a testament to my personaliteehee.

Lol at you lowmatchratecels complaining. You would absolutely suicide if the only Tinder alerts you got were to upgrade.

Is anyone else here as ugly as me and gets NO matches whatsoever? Am I the ugliest man on this board? Rip me then.

i mean...people here literally think they're going to actually get approached by a woman, and have women message them first on tinder

i don't know how they are still alive being this dumb

And they messaged first with shit like "YOu're so cute blah blah".

But this is like pissing in the ocean because the vast majority of guys have false hopes thinking they'll become chad when they hit 6/10 in looks through surgery or whatever.

True. If you leave a conversation idle for minutes the girl will move onto her next chad and you'll slip down her list of matches and out of sight. I had decent conversations with girls on my chadlite account, didn't respond until the next day. They'd got bored and didn't respond. One girl I'd had some decent back and forth with, I asked for her snapchat, she said to give her mine, responded after a few hours, she'd changed her mind and didn't respond again. Had girls message first with "you have amazing eyes" or whatever, never to respond again. You're better off being an asshole most of the time, at least you get a response and some interesting interactions, and occasionally it develops into something.

Don't send dick pics on imgur, though, you get banned kek.

and this is where things get stupid on PSL boards because of wishful thinkinig

guys who are below average think "bro if i just become 5/10 i'll slay mad pussy" so they get pissed and start insulting everyone who posts shit like I just posted, then call everyone who is average and white a fakecel

well, the only place being average is gonna get you laid is in a third world country.
what you said has proven just in another thread I was posting in. this is very true.

True. If you leave a conversation idle for minutes the girl will move onto her next chad and you'll slip down her list of matches and out of sight. I had decent conversations with girls on my chadlite account, didn't respond until the next day. They'd got bored and didn't respond. One girl I'd had some decent back and forth with, I asked for her snapchat, she said to give her mine, responded after a few hours, she'd changed her mind and didn't respond again. Had girls message first with "you have amazing eyes" or whatever, never to respond again. You're better off being an asshole most of the time, at least you get a response and some interesting interactions, and occasionally it develops into something.

Don't send dick pics on imgur, though, you get banned kek.

It's also advisable not to let them sit too long before sending a message. Several day old matches will rarely, if ever, respond. They make capricious decisions about the flavor of chadcock they'd like the most while swiping, then change their predilections rapidly afterward.

very good post.

It´s the same in real life. If the girl isn´t the one doing the approaching then there is a 99.9% chance that you are being cucked. Never met a chad who has done a cold approach in his life.

I'm talking about sex. We know that if you're truely ugly, EVERYONE is going to treat you like shit.
That's obvious, and a guy who is incel at 5/10 is going to have an infinitely better life than a 2/10 guy.

Of course not being ugly is extremely important even if you don't get laid.

I also don't agree with the LDAR age pill people. Being a 5/10+ at age 40 is going to be 100 times better than being 2/10.

Last edited:
True. I used it for months and only got a few matches. One gothic 22 year old messaged me first, we talked for two days but then she ghosted me. I have deleted tinder. I have given up.

I've never understood why people make such a big deal about number of matches. All that matters is the INITIAL CONTACT. And even then it's no guarantee that you'll hold her interest. Women don't just start talking to a guy and then stop and focus on him. They are continually swiping and messaging better looking chadlites and if one hits they'll drop the other guy like a sack of potatoes with no fucks given.

Also, keep in mind that even if women officially start dating someone from a dating app or get into a relationship with a guy they NEVER delete their profile and it's kept open which means they still check for messages and profile views from legit chads while stringing the other dude along.

Basically women see dating apps as just another social media app and they keep it on their phone and keep it active and see no real reason to delete it because they are always interested in "meeting new people". This is not the case for men who often immediately delete their dating profile even after 1 real life meet up!

I've never understood why people make such a big deal about number of matches. All that matters is the INITIAL CONTACT. And even then it's no guarantee that you'll hold her interest. Women don't just start talking to a guy and then stop and focus on him. They are continually swiping and messaging better looking chadlites and if one hits they'll drop the other guy like a sack of potatoes with no fucks given.

Also, keep in mind that even if women officially start dating someone from a dating app or get into a relationship with a guy they NEVER delete their profile and it's kept open which means they still check for messages and profile views from legit chads while stringing the other dude along.

Basically women see dating apps as just another social media app and they keep it on their phone and keep it active and see no real reason to delete it because they are always interested in "meeting new people". This is not the case for men who often immediately delete their dating profile even after 1 real life meet up!

Jesus. How much longer can this shit go on? It's so fucking over for men today. LMAO. Men have made a bed for women to get laid in, almost literally.

If every man burnt down any telecoms or electronic device created in the last 100 years, foids wouldn't be able to recreate them and would be stuck with local guys to date.

Men = sealed our own fate.

I can't wait for muslims to take over, for the white birthrate to plummet and for shit to fuck up. It's over. The fact that women are OBLIVOUS to how bad things are for men shows how different a man's and woman's lives are nowadays.

It's also advisable not to let them sit too long before sending a message. Several day old matches will rarely, if ever, respond. They make capricious decisions about the flavor of chadcock they'd like the most while swiping, then change their predilections rapidly afterward.

True. If the convo dies and they don't respond. I just hit them with a "DTF?" or something. Sometimes gets a response.

If you're a sub 8 you have to put in some effort lmao