Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls have called me a psychopath because I said I'm incel

Ribbitfrog

Ribbitfrog

Greycel
On FB and Reddit girls have called me a psychopath after they found out I was incel. Only after they knew I said I was incel did they call me this. One said that most incels are psychopaths because they lack empathy and only think about themselves but I don't think that's how I am.

Those that feel like even their own mothers owe them sex(i still lowkey hope its a meme) are not making it easy for more moderate incels.
Also you are autist for admitting browsing here, hell even admiting you been on 4chan is taboo enough.

Ribbitfrog said:
On FB and Reddit girls have called me a psychopath after they found out I was incel. Only after they knew I said I was incel did they call me this. One said that most incels are psychopaths because they lack empathy and only think about themselves but I don't think that's how I am.

Oh, the irony

I only say what I am because I am trying to be honest about myself but it always gets me nowhere or causes problems

>talking to them at all in current year
For what purpose.

If a man has trouble getting women, women will insist the man is a horrible person.  Nothing the man can do or say would ever change their mind.  I think women have an obsessive need to rationalize why women reject certain men.  They'll never admit it's about looks so they'll instantly claim a man is a horrible monster the moment they find out they can't get a girlfriend.  Also women have a deep hatred for ugly and low LMS men and will look for any excuse to justify it.  

Having known a lot of incels both online and in real life, I can't say I've noticed any correlation between being a sociopath/psychopath and inceldom.  They're no more or less likely to be psychopaths.  

Personally I probably am a sociopath but I've known plenty of incels that were good people and kind to everyone that women automatically assumed the worst of, because they were unattractive.

You should't have revealed stuff like that IRL. Normies will use everything against you.

Never talk to a female unless your direct goal is ejaculating on or in her.

That happened in my senior too, but at that time i was just a natural blackpilled.

>Admiting you are an incel to Normans.

Its like you want to get lynched.

>talking to femoids in 2k17
>and then letting them somehow find out that you're an incel

Literally why the fuck would you ever out yourself as an incel on FB anyway, at least on your normie account.

They don't know the real meaning of a psychopath, fucking retards.. It pisses me off when people use terms like psychopath and sociopath incorrectly idk why

Ryo Hazuki said:
If a man has trouble getting women, women will insist the man is a horrible person.  Nothing the man can do or say would ever change their mind.  I think women have an obsessive need to rationalize why women reject certain men.  They'll never admit it's about looks so they'll instantly claim a man is a horrible monster the moment they find out they can't get a girlfriend.  Also women have a deep hatred for ugly and low LMS men and will look for any excuse to justify it.  

Having known a lot of incels both online and in real life, I can't say I've noticed any correlation between being a sociopath/psychopath and inceldom.  They're no more or less likely to be psychopaths.  

Personally I probably am a sociopath but I've known plenty of incels that were good people and kind to everyone that women automatically assumed the worst of, because they were unattractive.

You're not a sociopath, staph.

I had a girl who started giving BJs in 8th grade tell me it was no big deal that I was a KHHV and that I should shut up about it.

Admitting you are incel to normies is like admitting you are a jew to the Nazis.

Good job ostracizing yourself even more

You don't reveal your power level in public

Weed said:
They don't know the real meaning of a psychopath, fucking retards.. It pisses me off when people use terms like psychopath and sociopath incorrectly idk why

Ryo Hazuki said:

You're not a sociopath, staph.

This, if you think you are one, you aren't

yes, i think that women held the key to throw you out of a tribe or not back in the cave men days. back then there wasnt monogamy and all the males of the tribe got sex from the women. if the women didnt have sex with you the yo were not part of the tribe, a social outcast. thts why rejection its sooo painful, it was literally life and death that women accepted you. rejection=outcast=death

you see this behavior today with women passing different guys around within their group, if you are not having sex within that group then you are an outsider.

whogivesafucc said:

Literally why the fuck would you ever out yourself as an incel on FB anyway, at least on your normie account.

This. 

OP is fucking retarded. Imagine how aspie you must be to openly admit something like that in real life.

Women will always hate omega males because omega males never climb the social ladder, ergo never achieve power or status, and power/status is a large part of what women are attracted to.

I told a girl I was interested in that I was incel a few days ago, and she responded with "So what? It shouldn't determine your worth as a person." But she has also withdrawn from talking to me as much. Actions speak louder than words boyos.

he forced himself on me said:
whogivesafucc said:

This. 

OP is fucking retarded. Imagine how aspie you must be to openly admit something like that in real life.

Pretty much, being honest about normies is same as going full retard.
c28e23745cf846562616bb19bc248173fa45a5b765560bdbcf385341141bfe2b.jpg

JovanD said:
What does low LMS mean?
jesus christ are you literally from r9k?

how do so many of you guys not recognize BASIC puahate lingo?

Why did you think it was a smart idea to mention that you are an incel on FB? I'm really glad im not an aspiecel.

I cannot imagine how autistic and emotionally weak you would need to be to admit to being incel.

Pro tip:nobody gives a fuck about your issues,never talk about them and never shoot yourself in the foot.

They can already tell you're a psychopath because you're ugly. You don't have to admit it, Chad = Patron Saint | Ugly subhuman = Psychopath.
Chad can be arrested on felonies, then be released without bail and then have the charges dropped because of his jaw. Looks > Everything else.

Uglychincel said:
They can already tell you're a psychopath because you're ugly. You don't have to admit it, Chad = Patron Saint | Ugly subhuman = Psychopath.
Chad can be arrested on felonies, then be released without bail and then have the charges dropped because of his jaw. Looks > Everything else.

remember jeremy meeks?

tee hee hee everyone deserves a second chance tee hee hee

Everyone that has a different opinion than a women is a psychopath in their eyes.