Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls have called me a psychopath because I said I'm incel

Ribbitfrog

Ribbitfrog

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
9
Online
0
On FB and Reddit girls have called me a psychopath after they found out I was incel. Only after they knew I said I was incel did they call me this. One said that most incels are psychopaths because they lack empathy and only think about themselves but I don't think that's how I am.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
Those that feel like even their own mothers owe them sex(i still lowkey hope its a meme) are not making it easy for more moderate incels.
Also you are autist for admitting browsing here, hell even admiting you been on 4chan is taboo enough.
 
Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
216
Online
21m
Ribbitfrog said:
On FB and Reddit girls have called me a psychopath after they found out I was incel. Only after they knew I said I was incel did they call me this. One said that most incels are psychopaths because they lack empathy and only think about themselves but I don't think that's how I am.

Oh, the irony
 
Ribbitfrog

Ribbitfrog

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
9
Online
0
I only say what I am because I am trying to be honest about myself but it always gets me nowhere or causes problems
 
dead_eyed_mofo

dead_eyed_mofo

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
77
Online
0
>talking to them at all in current year
For what purpose.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
If a man has trouble getting women, women will insist the man is a horrible person.  Nothing the man can do or say would ever change their mind.  I think women have an obsessive need to rationalize why women reject certain men.  They'll never admit it's about looks so they'll instantly claim a man is a horrible monster the moment they find out they can't get a girlfriend.  Also women have a deep hatred for ugly and low LMS men and will look for any excuse to justify it.  

Having known a lot of incels both online and in real life, I can't say I've noticed any correlation between being a sociopath/psychopath and inceldom.  They're no more or less likely to be psychopaths.  

Personally I probably am a sociopath but I've known plenty of incels that were good people and kind to everyone that women automatically assumed the worst of, because they were unattractive.
 
SpaceRanger

SpaceRanger

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
39
Online
0
You should't have revealed stuff like that IRL. Normies will use everything against you.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
What does low LMS mean?
 
Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,731
Online
11d 3h 12m
Never talk to a female unless your direct goal is ejaculating on or in her.
 
180IQcel

180IQcel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6
Online
0
That happened in my senior too, but at that time i was just a natural blackpilled.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
667
Online
0
>Admiting you are an incel to Normans.

Its like you want to get lynched.
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
>talking to femoids in 2k17
>and then letting them somehow find out that you're an incel

Literally why the fuck would you ever out yourself as an incel on FB anyway, at least on your normie account.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,624
Online
45d 1h 40m
They don't know the real meaning of a psychopath, fucking retards.. It pisses me off when people use terms like psychopath and sociopath incorrectly idk why


Ryo Hazuki said:
If a man has trouble getting women, women will insist the man is a horrible person.  Nothing the man can do or say would ever change their mind.  I think women have an obsessive need to rationalize why women reject certain men.  They'll never admit it's about looks so they'll instantly claim a man is a horrible monster the moment they find out they can't get a girlfriend.  Also women have a deep hatred for ugly and low LMS men and will look for any excuse to justify it.  

Having known a lot of incels both online and in real life, I can't say I've noticed any correlation between being a sociopath/psychopath and inceldom.  They're no more or less likely to be psychopaths.  

Personally I probably am a sociopath but I've known plenty of incels that were good people and kind to everyone that women automatically assumed the worst of, because they were unattractive.

You're not a sociopath, staph.
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
I had a girl who started giving BJs in 8th grade tell me it was no big deal that I was a KHHV and that I should shut up about it.
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
Admitting you are incel to normies is like admitting you are a jew to the Nazis.
 
nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
252
Online
0
Good job ostracizing yourself even more
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
You don't reveal your power level in public
 
21st century schizoid man

21st century schizoid man

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
30
Online
0
Weed said:
They don't know the real meaning of a psychopath, fucking retards.. It pisses me off when people use terms like psychopath and sociopath incorrectly idk why


Ryo Hazuki said:
If a man has trouble getting women, women will insist the man is a horrible person.  Nothing the man can do or say would ever change their mind.  I think women have an obsessive need to rationalize why women reject certain men.  They'll never admit it's about looks so they'll instantly claim a man is a horrible monster the moment they find out they can't get a girlfriend.  Also women have a deep hatred for ugly and low LMS men and will look for any excuse to justify it.  

Having known a lot of incels both online and in real life, I can't say I've noticed any correlation between being a sociopath/psychopath and inceldom.  They're no more or less likely to be psychopaths.  

Personally I probably am a sociopath but I've known plenty of incels that were good people and kind to everyone that women automatically assumed the worst of, because they were unattractive.

You're not a sociopath, staph.



This, if you think you are one, you aren't
 
I

Incel801

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,235
Online
0
yes, i think that women held the key to throw you out of a tribe or not back in the cave men days. back then there wasnt monogamy and all the males of the tribe got sex from the women. if the women didnt have sex with you the yo were not part of the tribe, a social outcast. thts why rejection its sooo painful, it was literally life and death that women accepted you. rejection=outcast=death

you see this behavior today with women passing different guys around within their group, if you are not having sex within that group then you are an outsider.
 
he forced himself on me

he forced himself on me

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
19
Online
0
whogivesafucc said:
>talking to femoids in 2k17
>and then letting them somehow find out that you're an incel

Literally why the fuck would you ever out yourself as an incel on FB anyway, at least on your normie account.

This. 

OP is fucking retarded. Imagine how aspie you must be to openly admit something like that in real life.
 
kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,515
Online
0
Women will always hate omega males because omega males never climb the social ladder, ergo never achieve power or status, and power/status is a large part of what women are attracted to.
 
W

wincel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
84
Online
0
I told a girl I was interested in that I was incel a few days ago, and she responded with "So what? It shouldn't determine your worth as a person." But she has also withdrawn from talking to me as much. Actions speak louder than words boyos.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
he forced himself on me said:
whogivesafucc said:
>talking to femoids in 2k17
>and then letting them somehow find out that you're an incel

Literally why the fuck would you ever out yourself as an incel on FB anyway, at least on your normie account.

This. 

OP is fucking retarded. Imagine how aspie you must be to openly admit something like that in real life.

Pretty much, being honest about normies is same as going full retard.
c28e23745cf846562616bb19bc248173fa45a5b765560bdbcf385341141bfe2b.jpg
 
FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
384
Online
0
JovanD said:
What does low LMS mean?
jesus christ are you literally from r9k?

how do so many of you guys not recognize BASIC puahate lingo?
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
Why did you think it was a smart idea to mention that you are an incel on FB? I'm really glad im not an aspiecel.
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
I cannot imagine how autistic and emotionally weak you would need to be to admit to being incel.

Pro tip:nobody gives a fuck about your issues,never talk about them and never shoot yourself in the foot.
 
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,481
Online
150d 15h 22m
They can already tell you're a psychopath because you're ugly. You don't have to admit it, Chad = Patron Saint | Ugly subhuman = Psychopath.
Chad can be arrested on felonies, then be released without bail and then have the charges dropped because of his jaw. Looks > Everything else.
 
W

wincel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
84
Online
0
Uglychincel said:
They can already tell you're a psychopath because you're ugly. You don't have to admit it, Chad = Patron Saint | Ugly subhuman = Psychopath.
Chad can be arrested on felonies, then be released without bail and then have the charges dropped because of his jaw. Looks > Everything else.

remember jeremy meeks?

tee hee hee everyone deserves a second chance tee hee hee
 
Ribbitfrog

Ribbitfrog

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
9
Online
0
Mods deleting my posts?
 
Zyzz

Zyzz

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
199
Online
0
Everyone that has a different opinion than a women is a psychopath in their eyes.
 

Similar threads

텍스트
Replies
15
Views
478
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
NoTommERow
Replies
15
Views
504
Pikacel
Pikacel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top