Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls' hands are amazing!

I am biologically male. Been postin on PSL for years,dunno the sudden drama over it.

I am biologically male. Been postin on PSL for years,dunno the sudden drama over it.
Dosent matter. You've had 15 GF's and claim to be a women. Fuck off and go post on foreveralone or lookism.

Dosent matter. You've had 15 GF's and claim to be a women. Fuck off and go post on foreveralone or lookism.
What the hell are you talking about...?

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about...?
If you dress like a woman and carry yourself as a woman and are transgender you classify as one, don't care if your biologically male and shouldn't be allowed here. Especially if you've had 15 GF's.

If you dress like a woman and carry yourself as a woman and are transgender you classify as one, don't care if your biologically male and shouldn't be allowed here. Especially if you've had 15 GF's.
Born with penis=male
Born with vagene=female

This isn't tumblr

I am blackpilled normie. Not claiming I am incel. And you have ppl here who lay mog me like Zryos who has 20 lays.
Wont talk about this subject anymore as it is how I got.banned in the first place.
The part about woman is pure nonsence. I am not a woman.

I am blackpilled normie. Not claiming I am incel. And you have ppl here who lay mog me like Zryos who has 20 lays.
Wont talk about this subject anymore as it is how I got.banned in the first place.The part about woman is pure nonsence. I am not a woman.

Oh, why didn't you just say so the first time? I thought were claiming to be an incel. Apologies brother.

Oh, why didn't you just say so the first time? I thought were claiming to be an incel. Apologies brother.
Alright I guess we had a misunderstanding. Apology accepted. <3

My "dad's" second ex-wife has some super nice and delicate hands because she was a spoiled cunt that never did anything physical.

Probably would've felt great to have her jerk me off, thinking back to it.

My "dad's" second ex-wife has some super nice and delicate hands because she was a spoiled cunt that never did anything physical.

Probably would've felt great to have her jerk me off, thinking back to it.
Fuark those rich foids are literally priceless. I know what you mean. Being with a rich girl is the best.