Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls exchange sex for favours

• Thread starter Deleted member 43922
  • Start date
Deleted member 43922

Deleted member 43922

Self-banned
-
Saw this on reddit/nice guys. Not sure how old it is, if it has been posted her before my apologies.

iuz50b4188791.jpg

I was in a similar situation like this at university, we were put in pairs for a group project, I was put with this hot curry girl. She of course has no interest in doing the work, I basically did it for her and it crossed my mind so many times that I could have asked her for sex in exchange for doing the entire project myself, but I never had the courage to ask :feelscry:.

Have you guys ever been in a situation like this, helping a girl out in exchange for sex? Of course the guy in this pic should have got her to agree to sex before getting her the job.

No because i'm that dumb, do you think she'll just give you sex? JFL she will get another beta to do it for her and also fuck up your image on campus by telling everyone of what you asked

foids have life in tutorial mode:feelsrope:

No because i'm that dumb, do you think she'll just give you sex? JFL she will get another beta to do it for her and also fuck up your image on campus by telling everyone of what you asked

A crackwhore might fuck you if you give her drugs

Fakecel if they would exchange sex for favours from you.

No; I’m not Chad.

So many different ways sex has happened and I’ve never been close :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I must be living in an alternate dimension because sex doesn’t seem to exist in my reality, everyone acts asexual and platonic with each other

No; I’m not Chad.
Chads would fuck her with no favours required - I'm wondering could sub-5s ever get sex that way?

She was single, I was red pilled at that time and knew she would be fucking Chads all semester. In fact often times random men would she knew would say hi to her and there were many. They mogged the fuck out of me in every way. When I was alone working on the project with her and one of them came along, the polarisation of how they treated me compared to her... LOL

i wouldnt do somebody elses work i would just tell lectururer let me solo it becuause theyre not contributing. i guess im an asshole :feelskek: frankly they not gonna give you any sex any way :feelstastyman:

Is it a dumb pic? Haha had no idea what to put as a username or pic, just thought of that as it's like I'm by myself alone and for infinity.
Yes bro

Why can't I find one like that I'm a pretty handy guy.

Saw this on reddit/nice guys. Not sure how old it is, if it has been posted her before my apologies.

iuz50b4188791.jpg

I was in a similar situation like this at university, we were put in pairs for a group project, I was put with this hot curry girl. She of course has no interest in doing the work, I basically did it for her and it crossed my mind so many times that I could have asked her for sex in exchange for doing the entire project myself, but I never had the courage to ask :feelscry:.

Have you guys ever been in a situation like this, helping a girl out in exchange for sex? Of course the guy in this pic should have got her to agree to sex before getting her the job.
I have carried several group projects and always hoped I would get a girl out of it, because I also tried flirting with them. But at the end they just reject me and it feels like I have put in so much effort for nothing

Similar story happened to me, and I’ve posted it here already, but basically, I tried helping this white foid with her Algebra homework, and after I did, I was hinting that she should stay for a little while:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.Her eyes widen and she gathered her things pretty quickly, never to speak to me again :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Similar story happened to me, and I’ve posted it here already, but basically, I tried helping this white foid with her Algebra homework, and after I did, I was hinting that she should stay for a little while:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.Her eyes widen and she gathered her things pretty quickly, never to speak to me again :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Damn that's brutal. How hot was she?
I hate when foids act all nice and friendly when you help them with their work, but you can tell it's all fake and they just want to get on with their life asap

I hate when foids act all nice and friendly when you help them with their work, but you can tell it's all fake and they just want to get on with their life asap
Pretty hot. White Stacylite. Green eyes, tight body:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. I was bluepilled and thought I had a chance :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yep. That’s what I don’t help foids anymore. “Oh, I have a boyfriend.” Well, then let your dumbass boyfriend help you bitch :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I have carried several group projects and always hoped I would get a girl out of it, because I also tried flirting with them. But at the end they just reject me and it feels like I have put in so much effort for nothing
If you're a Chad they would appreciate the help you gave them and feel flattered by your flirting.
If you're a sub-5 they will contact someone in authority about how you made them feel uncomfortable.

Yep. That’s what I don’t help foids anymore. “Oh, I have a boyfriend.” Well, then let your dumbass boyfriend help you bitch :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Exactly. Good luck getting your sub 80 IQ bf to help you with basic multiplication tables let alone algebra :bigbrain:

@TheProphetMuscle is little pappy hernandez

Why didn't you grope her? In minecraft.
She was white and I was an ethnic:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. Some KKK simp like @METALMILITA88 would probably lynch my brown ass or she could make a false accusation and I’ll be sharing a jail cell with Tyrone instead of posting in here now :feelskek::feelskek:

She was white and I was an ethnic:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. Some KKK simp like @METALMILITA88 would probably lynch my brown ass or she could make a false accusation and I’ll be sharing a jail cell with Tyrone instead of posting in here now :feelskek::feelskek:
Weren't you alone with her? Absolutely no proof of anything

Weren't you alone with her? Absolutely no proof of anything
No. Back in college, I lived in an apartment with 3 other normie males :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

For the record, when it comes to foids, pigs will always believe a white stacylite before they believe a brown ethnic incel. Even though I could’ve groped her and nothing might’ve happened, I was too high inhib to do any of those things due to being :bluepill::bluepill:. Plus, I was just starting college and my degree.

No. Back in college, I lived in an apartment with 3 other normie males :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

For the record, when it comes to foids, pigs will always believe a white stacylite before they believe a brown ethnic incel. Even though I could’ve groped her and nothing might’ve happened, I was too high inhib to do any of those things due to being :bluepill::bluepill:. Plus, I was just starting college and my degree.
Tyrone would have groped her. In minecraft.

Seems like a waste of time

Tyrone would have groped her. In minecraft.
Tyrone didn’t know how to use the quadratic formula or solve calculus equations :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. I literally had to help a Tyrone with his homework, motherfucker had a D in calculus and yet he still managed to get laid :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
sex is the only thing woman can trade tbh

If you're a Chad they would appreciate the help you gave them and feel flattered by your flirting.
If you're a sub-5 they will contact someone in authority about how you made them feel uncomfortable.
I'm in between. Maybe they felt flattered but when I ask them out they reject very coldly

is netflix & chill an euphemism for h a r d c o r e s e x u a l f u c k i n g or something? Guy just asked to hang out and she goes "Dude ew wtf no!!!". Stupid broad brought that reaction on herself. What a cunt.

unironically yes it is
Found that out the hard way recently when I asked a girl out and she just gave me a disgusted look :feelskek::feelskek: