Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls DON'T SMILE if they find you attractive

Fkin cope. Girls smile all the time to guys they find attractive. Noticed this a lot of times. They giggle a lot when giga chads appear.
All that needs to be said here really. Girls turn into giggly sumbissive school girls around chad

That level of cope op

A lot of varying opinions on this thread. I’m not sure which information is correct.

Me? I get three reactions from foids: 1) a weak smile, 2) a “deer in headlights look”, or 3) straight out ignored as if I were a post

They both smile and stare, including at complete strangers. Different foids do different things.

If you are not getting smiled at at all they don’t find you attractive.

A lot of varying opinions on this thread. I’m not sure which information is correct.

Me? I get three reactions from foids: 1) a weak smile, 2) a “deer in headlights look”, or 3) straight out ignored as if I were a post

I've observed the 'deer in lights' stare happen with freshman girls who crushed on Chads in their senior year - they always made the deer-like stare, never smiling, just trying to lock their eyes with them while passing through the hallways.

Nagasakicope

if women found you attractive they would make it so obvious even a 39IQ person high on cocaine would see it

I'm glad there have been legit responses. Whenever I read bullshit like this it's always comforting to know people out there call out the cope before I break any nearby objects out of pure rage.

They only do that when they are kinda attracted to you , but need to make sure you are goot betabux first .
When she meets a true Chad , she cant stop herself from instinctively smiling and flirting .

Did nobody read past the first few words or what? To all you calling this cope:
I consider this one almost a rule when it comes to successfully determining attraction when it comes to complete strangers
This is literally at the first sentence of the thread.

@Rassimov your thread went over their heads, but yeah you're right.

teracope
Did nobody read past the first few words or what? To all you calling this cope:

This is literally at the first sentence of the thread.

@Rassimov your thread went over their heads, but yeah you're right.
i read it but he's just wrong, i usually like rassimov's threads but the one disappointed me

Girls smile at prettyboy Chads but glance and stare at tall muscular Chads
Yes. The look in op is submissive, shown to dominant high T, dark triad chad.
I've said girls won't smile at men they find attractive that are complete strangers to them.
They also won't smile when alone. In a group they might do the smiling with each other.