Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls DON'T SMILE if they find you attractive

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
I consider this one almost a rule when it comes to successfully determining attraction when it comes to complete strangers, and female acquaintances from high school and college have confirmed it to be true. When making eye contact with strangers; girls will smile at non-threatening cucks and old people out of common courtesy, but with someone she finds attractive she will try and downplay her infatuation by NOT SMILING, but instead giving you a serious, almost submissive, yet prolonged, look of a intimidated deer;
11.jpg

I've shown this picture to my Stacy cousin and she said it best when she described this look as a way to almost telepathically communicate attraction without appearing easy or desperate, while still trying to catch his gaze, I cite her words; "Hey, you! I can see you. I notice you. Will you notice me? I think I want to know you, but I'm not sure if you're a jerk."

Last edited:
Fkin cope. Girls smile all the time to guys they find attractive. Noticed this a lot of times. They giggle a lot when giga chads appear.

Last edited:
Females don't smile to me either
They prob think I will try something

I don't really have women smiling at me.I guess im chad.
Fkin cope. Girls smile all the time to guys they find attractive. Noticed this a lot of time. They giggle a lot when giga chads appear.

I will never even experience a smile, so it doesn't really matter

Then i must be chad cause no girls smile at me

Honestly think it depends on the woman.

But one thing can be agreed on, when a female doesn't like you then you are invisible to her.

Or she looks like she just saw a cockroach

I've shown this picture to my Stacy cousin and she said it best when she described this look as a way to almost telepathically communicate attraction without appearing easy or desperate, while still trying to catch his gaze, I cite her words; "Hey, you! I can see you. I notice you. Will you notice me? I think I want to know you, but I'm not sure if you're a jerk."

Also,
JFL @ listening to what a hole has to say. All they do is misdirect, manipulate and virtuesignal. In reality, holes are the least complicated species on this planet.
Then i must be chad cause no girls smile at me

Its official now, chad confirmed. :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer:

Also,
JFL @ listening to what a hole has to say. All they do is misdirect, manipulate and virtuesignal. In reality, holes are the least complicated species on this planet.

I've seen this when in the company of a Chadlite who was in his senoir year, a freshman girl who had a crush on him ALWAYS locked her eyes on his when we were passing the hallways, never smiling, just a look that reeked of desire.

Fakecell if women smile at you, or if women don't smile at you, fakecell if women can even see you tbh

Fakecell if women smile at you, or if women don't smile at you, fakecell if women can even see you tbh
Fakecel if foids your age group ever willingly engage with you tbh

I've seen this when in the company of a Chadlite who was in his senoir year, a freshman girl who had a crush on him ALWAYS locked her eyes on his when we were passing the hallways, never smiling, just a look that reeked of desire.

Nah dude. Maybe shes autistic or something. Most girls have a chad smile, a smile they subconsciously exhibit that signals their readiness to fuck chad. Its clear enough that it cant be misinterpreted. Then they got their fake smile for cucks. Then they got their looks of disgust for men like us.

When i was blue pilled, i use to cope with this nonsense. Women make it harder for guys they like, blah blah blah. Fkin retarded cope. Then the black pill destroyed my soul.

Interesting. Womens smile immediately disipates the moment they look upon my face. Ive noticed chads really get the foids giggling without much effort though. Retarded thread.

Nah dude. Maybe shes autistic or something. Most girls have a chad smile, a smile they subconsciously exhibit that signals their readiness to fuck chad. Its clear enough that it cant be misinterpreted. Then they got their fake smile for cucks. Then they got their looks of disgust for men like us.

When i was blue pilled, i use to cope with this nonsense. Women make it harder for guys they like, blah blah blah. Fkin retarded cope. Then the black pill destroyed my soul.

You're delusional if you think girls go "HEY MR. LOMBARDO!" when encountering random attractive strangers. I've seen the situation described in OP, several times. It sometimes doesn't hold true with spring break type roasties, that I can admit.

maybe you experience this because foids see you as a non-violent eunuch, not a rapist like me.

You're delusional if you think girls go "HEY MR. LOMBARDO!" when encountering random attractive strangers. I've seen the situation described in OP, several times. It sometimes doesn't hold true with spring break type roasties, that I can admit.

Keep coping.
Interesting. Womens smile immediately disipates the moment they look upon my face. Ive noticed chads really get the foids giggling without much effort though. Retarded thread.

I get this look but I think it's just women looking at me in fear not knowing how to act because I'm sure I exude weirdo vibes.

"Hey, you! I can see you. I notice you. Will you notice me? I think I want to know you, but I'm not sure if you're a jerk."
GOOD FUCKING MORNING

What if she do this face?

Women don't smile at me unless they have to for their jobs.

To the contrary, foids will smile at the men they find most attractive. It's the most open invitation to the opposite sex.

To the contrary, foids will smile at the men they find most attractive. It's the most open invitation to the opposite sex.

We may have some cultural differences here; but in Europe a lot of 'self respecting' Stacies don't smile at stranger men when they find them appealing. They will gaze into a mans eyes with a grin like you killed her dog.

That stare is an invitation to bang. Only Chad knows what to do when it happens.

I've been stared at like that when I was young. I had no clue what they wanted from me.

Last edited:
Women in my country NEVER smile to Chads. They are submissive, afraid, intimidated.

This is going on cucktears

i use to cope with this nonsense. Women make it harder for guys they like, blah blah blah. Fkin retarded cope. Then the black pill destroyed my soul.

High IQ analysis

The truth is that they don't make it hard at all to get near her. They make it hard for chad to take her panties off, but we can all rest assured that it's all a formality and he will ravage that hole at the end of the day when he wants it.

Maybe a cultural thing. Where I'm from they smile at Chads. This mysterious look doesn't mean anything good imo.

If that's true then i must be a chad ngl ( not gonna lie )

Girls smile at prettyboy Chads but glance and stare at tall muscular Chads

I consider this one almost a rule when it comes to successfully determining attraction when it comes to complete strangers, and female acquaintances from high school and college have confirmed it to be true. When making eye contact with strangers; girls will smile at non-threatening cucks and old people out of common courtesy, but with someone she finds attractive she will try and downplay her infatuation by NOT SMILING, but instead giving you a serious, almost submissive, yet prolonged, look of a intimidated deer;
11.jpg

Its likely one of those things you have to play by ear. No hard and fast rule for it.

lol... OP asked a foid to elaborate about how holes operate when it comes to dating. Not only did he do this, he also took her seriously and considers her mental gymnastics as some kind of evidence that should be presented to this community. Asking a 5 year old child about this would be more worthwhile than the opinion of a foid...

I doubt it's possible to make a thread that discredits yourself anymore than this.

Also, massive cope.

Last edited:
Yeah this is wrong. Foids will smile ear to ear in the presence of Chad.

Girls just avoid eye contact with me
lol... OP asked a foid to elaborate about how holes operate when it comes to dating. Not only did he do this, he also took her seriously and considers her mental gymnastics as some kind of evidence that should be presented to this community. Asking a 5 year old child about this would be more worthwhile than the opinion of a foid...

I doubt it's possible to make a thread that discredits yourself anymore than this.

Also, massive cope.
Based post and good taste in video games.

I will never get a smile from a girl

Lol I don't think a girl ever looked at me straight.

Someone post that gif of a hole getting her hair pulled by chad, turning around, and SMILING.