Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls don't look that bad after college tbh

III

III

-
I had to pick my mom up from work because she had to take our car to the mechanic or some shit.

In her workplace, there were like 3 women that looked 22-25, and 1 of them was a stacy.

Autistic thread ngl

Straight men have a diverse taste in women ngl

The wall is cope. Men will fuck 50 year old women. The wall for women starts in their 60s

if you are a straight male most females in your age range will look good to an incel tbh, even though most are whores.

The wall is cope. Men will fuck 50 year old women. The wall for women starts in their 60s
It starts a millisecond before they die

if you are a straight male most females in your age range will look good to an incel tbh, even though most are whores.
I don't even think I thought women above 18 were attractive until I turned 16 this year jfl.
But it's been proven that men of all ages find women in their early 20s as the most attractive age.
It starts a millisecond before they die
necrophilia

ok man whatever you say

Cope. They peak young.

Some low-status males have this fantasy where any girl past 25 is a landwhale who lives on welfare and is a miserable single mother who regrets being a Chad-worshiping whore. JFL.

Some low-status males have this fantasy where any girl past 25 is a landwhale who lives on welfare and is a miserable single mother who regrets being a Chad-worshiping whore. JFL.
MGTOW makes me cage so hard :feelskek:

They can look well but they are roasties tbh

They can look well but they are roasties tbh
I think about half look the same for another 4 years, and the other half degrade significantly.

Roasties are inevitable. I bet most freshman collee girls already have roasties :feelspuke:

That’s because women are still hot in their mid 20s. They usually begin to look boring once they enter their 30s

Most women still look decent in their early to mid 20s, the decline gets more accute after the late 20s tbh.

Most women still look decent in their early to mid 20s, the decline gets more accute after the late 20s tbh.
I think the average is around 25 which is why MGTOW put that as "the wall".
All women stop losing collagen around 20, but it shows at various dates. Many peak early because of drinking habits around 22, while more conservative ones tend to go bad in their late 20s.

I think the average is around 25 which is why MGTOW put that as "the wall".
All women stop losing collagen around 20, but it shows at various dates. Many peak early because of drinking habits around 22, while more conservative ones tend to go bad in their late 20s.
A girl's facial prime is at 12 and bodily prime is at 16. That's why 14 is my favorite age.

I don’t give a FUCK about prime or whatever. Just don’t be past 30 and I’ll be fine.