Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls dont acknowledge my existence

S

shibo

Officer
So i sit next to a girl in one of my classes and shes always normal towards good looking guys u know like chads or chadlites but ive noticed she acts retarded when none are near. She talks to her friend and makes weird noises or burps but of course for chadlite she will be all normal and such

That's what happens when you're around the 4/10 range, like I am. Be thankful you aren't a 2/10, where people are not indifferent to you but rather gratuitously react negatively to you.

At least they don't lead you on

thats because their biological instinct kicks in when they want to get fucked by chad. They dont want to be seen as retarded.

Tbh, my existence is ignored by both foids and normies alike. Be thankful if at least you get noticed by normies.

same here
In History class I'm in a group with 1 other guy who's autistic and 2 girls
To them, we're like furniture; they talk about the guys they fuck out loud, not a care in the world, and even mention the details
Last week the autistic dude told them "Hey, we can hear you, you know?" and even then they couldn't care less :rolleyes:

So i sit next to a girl in one of my classes and shes always normal towards good looking guys u know like chads or chadlites but ive noticed she acts retarded when none are near. She talks to her friend and makes weird noises or burps but of course for chadlite she will be all normal and such

Well,... wow, you mean these are news for you? Man are you in for a ride if that's the first time you are invicible to a woman because you are not good looking

same here
To them, we're like furniture; they talk about the guys they fuck out loud, not a care in the world, and even mention the details
Last week the autistic dude told them "Hey, we can hear you, you know?" and even then they couldn't care less :rolleyes:
But we're suppose to unconditionally respect them. Cucktears takes an L with each post.

You're average, so you don't stand out. That's not a bad thing.

Tbh like @Mainländer said, you're probably below average, shit happens to me too.

This happened to me a bunch of times. It's infuriating. They do that on purpose to make you feel undesirable.

Welcome to the club

You're invisible to women unless you are at least a Chadlite that's the 80/20 rule, I'm like a ghost whenever I go out it's a surreal feeling.

It’s over for existencecels

You're invisible to women unless you are at least a Chadlite that's the 80/20 rule, I'm like a ghost whenever I go out it's a surreal feeling.
You should ghostmaxx tbh and touch some tiddies, they'll never know it was you, kek

First off fuck that bitch
Second stop being a cuck and seeking that bitches attention

same here
God forbid you use the same tactic they might see it as you actually trying to validate your worth

OP, I wish I could be invisible to people, you don’t know how good you have it compared to ugly guys like me.

Girls only acknowledge existence of people they deem genetically valuable. It's over.

At least you get to experience those mouthbraps

It's better not to be acknowledged than to be bullied tbh.