Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Girls at the gym "covered up" because they feared me looking at them. Girls creeped out by my existence.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Was at the gym today absolutely destroying everything and had to do a long rest between two sets. I was exhausted as shit so I just stared into the distance absently. close to me was a girl and she was sitting on her knees and shaking left and right with the back toward me. I noticed it, but I didn't even give a fuck and just kept staring (not even AT her.). After some time she turned around looked at me for a bit then turned back and covered her ass with her hands and phone. Shortly after she moved to a different spot. Throughout the day I noticed her staring at me on multiple occasions and talking to her friend. I didn't even do anything and still got treated like a weirdo. Obviously she was there with chad also.

btw I got recommended this post when naming my post.

for sure bro. it's not my face, they could sense my bad personality.

Kek fuck em just keep staring

Based , KEK at Woman being creeped Out by random man , when they have a plethora of Options and simps.

That might be a good cope Just Walking around and creeping foids Out , lol.

@Kami

Alkohol kickt Grade rein , geil.

foids only feel comfortable doing it in front of chad

Alkohol kickt Grade rein , geil.
bin gerade in der probezeit. darf nicht trinken.
KEK at Woman being creeped Out by random man
it's just absolutely destroying me when it actually happens in real life and I'm forced to accept that I'm ugly. here in my echo chamber I can cope, but it still hurts like shit when I actually go outside and it happens.

They show their entire ass then get creeped out by non chads looking

Based ban message. Good job mods

Based, keep doing it so you don’t have to witness there disgusting flesh being flaunted at you

bin gerade in der probezeit. darf nicht trinken.

it's just absolutely destroying me when it actually happens in real life and I'm forced to accept that I'm ugly. here in my echo chamber I can cope, but it still hurts like shit when I actually go outside and it happens.
Shitters Just ignore me or Walking Past me looking straight Like i dont exist , had that one cunt while i was going for Groceries.

The cashier was a Becky Tier foid tho , nice round feminine face . Lol. I sometimes Wonder why These cunts Work , they are propably Low iq .

I relate to this.
It happened to me. You know what the trick is?
I don't give a fuck. They do. Their day is ruined. I go on with my day.
Lowinhibmax asap

bitches think the world revolves around them

Was at the gym today absolutely destroying everything and had to do a long rest between two sets. I was exhausted as shit so I just stared into the distance absently. close to me was a girl and she was sitting on her knees and shaking left and right with the back toward me. I noticed it, but I didn't even give a fuck and just kept staring (not even AT her.). After some time she turned around looked at me for a bit then turned back and covered her ass with her hands and phone. Shortly after she moved to a different spot. Throughout the day I noticed her staring at me on multiple occasions and talking to her friend. I didn't even do anything and still got treated like a weirdo. Obviously she was there with chad also.

btw I got recommended this post when naming my post.
View attachment 663567
for sure bro. it's not my face, they could sense my bad personality.
I have had these experiences too I have wrote a book about it

I relate to this.
It happened to me. You know what the trick is?
I don't give a fuck. They do. Their day is ruined. I go on with my day.
Lowinhibmax asap
LOL yes mate XD

They go to the gym practically naked, gym "clothes" reveal more than being nude tbh by accentuating certain parts, and they expect non chad males to not watch.

I'd start working out at a machine right next to them to bother them more.

They go to the gym practically naked, gym "clothes" reveal more than being nude tbh by accentuating certain parts, and they expect non chad males to not watch.
I know they are so stupid it is unreal

vile whores. maybe you should GUVE them something to be creeped out by ( in saints row)

I know they are so stupid it is unreal
Modern woman is so spoiled and taught not to feel any responsibility for herself or her actions, to the point they dont have even little bits of decency.

Only chad has the right to look.

It’s always those same buzzwords, “just don’t be creepy”, “go to the gym”. It’s so frustrating when they can’t see through their own bullshit

Keep staring, preferably empty or a stare into her soul, it's fun to watch her freaked out.

Rent free moment

I had a similar experience at a fast food long ago