Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls at my school get so much more respect

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
The staff treat them nicer and talk as if they aren't stupid. They ask more questions and enjoy their company more than with me. They hate me because I'm not an autistic female and I'm just a short autistic male who they don't even want around them.

7b1

Your school staff are misandrist simps.

great job of your school trying to simulate what life will be like after you graduate

(it will be the same)

(nothing will ever get better for us autistic men)

Foids always got more respect from others.

The staff treat them nicer and talk as if they aren't stupid. They ask more questions and enjoy their company more than with me. They hate me because I'm not an autistic female and I'm just a short autistic male who they don't even want around them.
We live in a society where men worship women

school is just the beginning

show them respect too by naturally selecting them..