Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girls as young as 13 shave their pussy

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/feemagers/comments/ibim51/nsfw_shaving_is_so_hard/

13F: Bruh, I got weird ass “pimples” that bleed after shaving

Brootal tbh, most of us will never know whats its like to have a gf who actually takes care of herself and to caress her tight teen nude body

Oldcels can only hope to settle for old hags who are "over it" and never shave anything because theyre too stressed out to care and because they know that they wont get Chad anyway so why bother for some average betabux male who will be happy to eat your crusty asshole because the alternative for him is to die alone

GoOd tO kNoW

20200430 142413

I hope they get gangrene

CuckTears is gonna have a field day with this one

"Teenage girls don't think about sex inkel" :soy: :soy:

"Teenage girls don't think about sex inkel" :soy: :soy:
Fucking soycucks i swear, "all pure angels" it just so happens that they come home one night, 15 and pregnant by the local drug dealing thug.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/feemagers/comments/ibim51/nsfw_shaving_is_so_hard/

Brootal tbh, most of us will never know whats its like to have a gf who actually takes care of herself and to caress her tight teen nude body

Oldcels can only hope to settle for old hags who are "over it" and never shave anything because theyre too stressed out to care and because they know that they wont get Chad anyway so why bother for some average betabux male who will be happy to eat your crusty asshole because the alternative for him is to die alone

You shouldn't be bleeding if you know how to properly shave, I hope they are smart enough to pour alcohol on the wounds so it doesn't get infected.

tfw no tight slim teen gf virgin

It is obvious that foids have sex in middle school. They are already doing this at 12 and 13
CuckTears is gonna have a field day with this one
For sure. They will freak out and go teenage foids aren’t having sex with anyone silly inkwell :soy::soy: She is just exploring herself sweaty:soy:
They posted this thread
Just fucking lol

Preparing to get plowed in 8th grade. Their cuck daddies would be so proud.

Last edited:
@dirtyundies lmao

I hate that I missed out on this...I dreamed of seeing a girl's vagina IRL ever since the end of middle school...God I hate this world, I WISH I WAS DEAD AND DIDNT HAVE TO SUFFER AND SEE CHADS GET ALL THE GOOD VAGINA:feelsrope::feelsrope: