Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls are such hoes

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Again, something a ITcuck would say, it's actually exactly what one replied to me recently. Please leave this site, and go to r/IncelTears, this is where you belong boyo

I find it funny how the only counter you have is me being greycel, ad hominem you fucking brainlet
Keep crying for me, if that's what will help you sleep at night, greycel. Now, go be bluepilled elsewhere. Adieu.

No, AWALT = "a couple of women do this, so every woman does it!" which is utterly retarded to say the least. Then there's greycel cucks on here who think if you don't fall for the meme that you're "not blackpilled." Lol.
It is a very misunderstood term, and you have misunderstood it.
Lmfao, sure your mom is a degenerate slut, too, then? And your grandmothers, et cetera. They were riding the cock carousel, right? Jfl, don't be idiotic. AWALT is a meme.
Under ideal circumstances, they would ride it, external factors don't change female nature.

It is a very misunderstood term, and you have misunderstood it.

Under ideal circumstances, they would ride it, external factors don't change female nature.
I take it at face value, my dude. I won't fall for the AWALT meme, a greycel telling me I'm not blackpilled for not falling for it is highly laughable. Imagine if those "femcels" started spreading the AMALT meme. That's how ridiculous it is.

I take it at face value, my dude. I won't fall for the AWALT meme, a greycel telling me I'm not blackpilled for not falling for it is highly laughable. Imagine if those "femcels" started spreading the AMALT meme. That's how ridiculous it is.
And if Cuyen told you that you would be convinced?

I don't see it. Asked you this

And you mentioned something probable about his life. Unrelated.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you'd be somewhat high IQ enough to figure out that it was a "No."

Imagine if those "femcels" started spreading the AMALT meme. That's how ridiculous it is.

To be fair, they did start something similar. Phrases like ''all men are pigs'', ''all men only think about sex'' and so on.

To be fair, they did start something similar. Phrases like ''all men are pigs'', ''all men only think about sex'' and so on.
They're just as retarded as the greycels on here, lol.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you'd be somewhat high IQ enough to figure out that it was a "No."
But he's not a greycel like me. If an Obscure or Transcendental told you this, how would you react I wonder?

Keep crying for me, if that's what will help you sleep at night, greycel. Now, go be bluepilled elsewhere. Adieu.
“hurrrr i post more which means everything i say is fax!!1!”
You sound like you have a superiority complex

“Look at how many ugly couples there are”
I’ve genuinely, and i mean this, never seen one, its always a 6+/10 dude with a 3/10 foid, ive never seen a looksmatch couple, never.

And say, if you do believe in your delusion, why havent you ascended yet? Dont give me bullshit excuses, give me a genuine answer, if it doesnt line up with anything you’ve said so far, then youre a coping retard.

This is unironically every woman in existence.