Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls are more likely to target the opposite sex with aggression than boys

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Abstract from the paper: Direct and indirect aggressive behaviors were studied using surveys and interviews of students in two public schools. The variables of “sex-of-aggressor” and “sex-of-target” were included. Claims in previous research that girls engage in far more indirect aggression than boys are not supported. Further, it was found that girls are more likely to target the opposite sex with direct aggression than boys. This suggests more gender fluidity in the use of aggression by girls and adds to a growing body of research that dispels the notion that direct and indirect aggression can be neatly sorted into male and female categories of behavior.
Boys, however, have been found to much more likely to target their own sex with direct aggression, so they are overall more directly aggressive.

Girls are more likely to target the opposite sex with aggression than boys - incels.wiki

Got reminded of this blackpill when reading this thread by @screwthefbi

Thoughts? According to this, not only do girls happily engage in indirect aggression against their victims (slander, gossiping, etc., as @Antorian talked about in that thread), but they are apparently also more likely to physically attack and bully boys than vice versa.

The women of today are honestly more physically and verbally aggressive then men. If a man says something insulting to you he's basically goading you into a physical altercation. If a woman does you're just supposed to take it because "women are innocent creatures bro"

When you are adding to a "growing body of research" but nobody gives a fuck because you're going against the narritive and your little finding are never gonna be promoted out of the small circle of disciplinary journals into the public discourse.

Everytime I read something on this topic I have to rewatch this video to cleanse my soul

When you are adding to a "growing body of research" but nobody gives a fuck because you're going against the narritive and your little finding are never gonna be promoted out of the small circle of disciplinary journals into the public discourse.

Everytime I read something on this topic I have to rewatch this video to cleanse my soul
View attachment 900259
Based legend. And based boys for not lynching him. They just let justice play out.

The women of today are honestly more physically and verbally aggressive then men. If a man says something insulting to you he's basically goading you into a physical altercation. If a woman does you're just supposed to take it because "women are innocent creatures bro"
Yup, they are fully aware of the double standards and have no problem using them to their benefit.

View attachment 900259
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Based video:feelzez::feelzez::feelsYall::feelsYall:.

There are two kinds of violence overall, male violence and female violence. Yes there are exceptions, and people can engage in opposite sex-style violence, but overall the sexes keep to their nature.

Male violence: Physical aggression, fighting, direct bullying, in your face, often one-on-one.
The male, as he is less social than the female, prefers to be direct and deal with what he considers a problem face-to-face.
If a man doesn't like you, you will know it. He will directly insult you to your face, spit on you and physically attack you.

Female violence: emotional/psychological/social agression, gossiping, slander, indirect bullying, proxy violence (getting the boys to physically attack you) behind your back, social isolation and ostracization.
The female, as she is a social being (more linked to the group/herd than the male) will be indirect and attack the social standing of their target, hoping to inflict heavy emotional and thus psychological damage to them
If a woman doesn't like you, you will often don't know about it, or why. She will be sweet and/or polite to your face, while dragging your reputatio through the mud when you turn your back. Even if you know they women don't like you, you won't understand why.

Female violence is EXTREMELY dangerous and damaging towards boys, as they in most cases don't know how to deal with it.

1-When the conflict is between boys, they will settle it, physically if necessary, between themselves, without involving other parties (unless the situation has grown more serious and reached criminal stage) and then the matter is finished. They won't continue to torment one another after being physically put in their place. Boys understand each other, and know how to deal with it.
2-When the conflict is between girls and boys, teh girls will target the boys social standing through gossip and slander, hoping to ostracize and socially isolate him, leading to serious emotional and psychological damage. What can boys do against this? Nothing really, as they with very rare exceptions can't engage in a social fight with the girls, who are much more adept at it than boys, and escalating towards physical violence is basically commiting social suicide due the "don't hit girls" cultural brainwashing as well as the perception that "they hit first" (even though the girls started the fight and escalated it towards dangerous levels with social sabotage).

Worst part ist that in mixed environments, such as mixed-gender schools, the boys begin to adopt and engage in female type violence against other boys. They are obviously less effective at it than the girls, but if there is a girl behind it directing the affair then the victim will often ve totally isolated, with no one there to stand on their side.

Yes, sometimes, there are girls who engage in male type violence, that is physical violence, but they are much rarer and in a way less dangerous, as boys know how to deal with male type violence. Its the female type violence that is poison towards boys.
If the woman is particularly vile and combines both male and female type violence, she is a legitimate hazard for men to even be around, as they will be constantly in danger.

You probably noticed that a male-dominated environment is more honest, direct and crude. There are insults of course, but they often don't reach the truly hurtful stage. Even women have noticed it. That is because physical violence is on the table, and men know that if they go to far, the other side can retaliate with a physical attack. Its an incentive towards true politeness.

Female-dominated environments are filled with gossip, mean girl queen bee stuff, barbs traded between sweet smiles and glances. As physical violence isn't on the table, there is no incentive for them to stop, so they don't. This kind of environment has led to the suicide of those unfortunate enough to fall prey to these social predators.

Last edited:

View attachment 900259
I’m glad he fought back because I never did:feelscry:

View attachment 900259
Based boy, and based bypassers for ignoring the foid.

There is data showing that in domestic violence cases where the violence is one-sided, 70% of the time its done by the woman.

Whoda thunk

There are two kinds of violence overall, male violence and female violence. Yes there are exceptions, and people can engage in opposite sex-style violence, but overall the sexes keep to their nature.

Male violence: Physical aggression, fighting, direct bullying, in your face, often one-on-one.
The male, as he is less social than the female, prefers to be direct and deal with what he considers a problem face-to-face.
If a man doesn't like you, you will know it. He will directly insult you to your face, spit on you and physically attack you.

Female violence: emotional/psychological/social agression, gossiping, slander, indirect bullying, proxy violence (getting the boys to physically attack you) behind your back, social isolation and ostracization.
The female, as she is a social being (more linked to the group/herd than the male) will be indirect and attack the social standing of their target, hoping to inflict heavy emotional and thus psychological damage to them
If a woman doesn't like you, you will often don't know about it, or why. She will be sweet and/or polite to your face, while dragging your reputatio through the mud when you turn your back. Even if you know they women don't like you, you won't understand why.

Female violence is EXTREMELY dangerous and damaging towards boys, as they in most cases don't know how to deal with it.

1-When the conflict is between boys, they will settle it, physically if necessary, between themselves, without involving other parties (unless the situation has grown more serious and reached criminal stage) and then the matter is finished. They won't continue to torment one another after being physically put in their place. Boys understand each other, and know how to deal with it.
2-When the conflict is between girls and boys, teh girls will target the boys social standing through gossip and slander, hoping to ostracize and socially isolate him, leading to serious emotional and psychological damage. What can boys do against this? Nothing really, as they with very rare exceptions can't engage in a social fight with the girls, who are much more adept at it than boys, and escalating towards physical violence is basically commiting social suicide due the "don't hit girls" cultural brainwashing as well as the perception that "they hit first" (even though the girls started the fight and escalated it towards dangerous levels with social sabotage).

Worst part ist that in mixed environments, such as mixed-gender schools, the boys begin to adopt and engage in female type violence against other boys. They are obviously less effective at it than the girls, but if there is a girl behind it directing the affair then the victim will often ve totally isolated, with no one there to stand on their side.

Yes, sometimes, there are girls who engage in male type violence, that is physical violence, but they are much rarer and in a way less dangerous, as boys know how to deal with male type violence. Its the female type violence that is poison towards boys.
If the woman is particularly vile and combines both male and female type violence, she is a legitimate hazard for men to even be around, as they will be constantly in danger.

You probably noticed that a male-dominated environment is more honest, direct and crude. There are insults of course, but they often don't reach the truly hurtful stage. Even women have noticed it. That is because physical violence is on the table, and men know that if they go to far, the other side can retaliate with a physical attack. Its an incentive towards true politeness.

Female-dominated environments are filled with gossip, mean girl queen bee stuff, barbs traded between sweet smiles and glances. As physical violence isn't on the table, there is no incentive for them to stop, so they don't. This kind of environment has led to the suicide of those unfortunate enough to fall prey to these social predators.
very well said

muh double standards

anybody who supports double standards should get gassed

That was enjoyable. Source? I have the compulsive need for comments and the illusion of social interaction to go with it.
not even the slightest clue. obviously some german school, you can do a reverse search to try and find something or just post it somewhere and ask, but it's older so any social interaction around the video will have cooled down by now

An this is the gender known for "empathy" lol please