Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls are into faggots

ThereIsOnlyOne

ThereIsOnlyOne

Greycel
Men.

We were given hands to build, legs to run and a dick to reproduce; yet faggots not only go against the core nature of life itself, but the women who should be submissive to high test men instead go for these monsters as if they are not a failed subspecies walking amongst us. These fucking critters somehow pull.

When I saw this on my FYP it actually fucking disgusted me how much these foids are simping in the comments, despite these dumbasses doing the most appalling shit ever. It made me wanna genuinely gag.

It's genuinely over for humanity.

Men.

We were given hands to build, legs to run and a dick to reproduce; yet faggots not only go against the core nature of life itself, but the women who should be submissive to high test men instead go for these monsters as if they are not a failed subspecies walking amongst us. These fucking critters somehow pull.

When I saw this on my FYP it actually fucking disgusted me how much these foids are simping in the comments, despite these dumbasses doing the most appalling shit ever. It made me wanna genuinely gag.

It's genuinely over for humanity.

birth control makes them attracted to feminine guys i think.

gay best friend is the mark of the beast

Strong first post.

cuz females need reproducing but u might be like "oh bro foids need to reproduce with masculine man" but theres a 50 50 chance it would also be a female thats why females like prettyboys to inherit his feminine looks

Strong first post GrAY

There is nothing homosexual about these men. Women have been in love with tall pretty boys since time in memoriam
theres a 50 50 chance it would also be a female thats why females like prettyboys to inherit his feminine looks
and this is the reason

@OwariDa thots?

There is nothing homosexual about these men. Women have been in love with tall pretty boys since time in memoriam

and this is the reason

View attachment 1074673
@OwariDa thots?
You watch the degenerate acts they are doing on the video and say they "aren't homosexual"?

JFL @ these GrAYcel faggots.

Don't use this thread as an excuse to post some faggot chinktok, cocksucker.

birth control makes them attracted to feminine guys i think.
Androgynous fags yes but PrettyBoys would always be sought out by women no matter the time period.

fuckers still mog us to oblivion

what else is new

There is nothing homosexual about these men. Women have been in love with tall pretty boys since dawn of time
Yup. Idk how people still believe that hyper masculine is the only archetype that gets women. even worse is if they think literal ogres slay outside of Bulgaria because of muhhh masculinity :lul: :lul:

Plus PrettyBoys slay the prime ones
Also saved thank u

ThereIsOnlyOne

Greycel​

JoinedFeb 27, 2024Posts2

I suppose it might've bene a cope for some people to think that women are turned off by knowing that a guy's engaged in gay sex. Or maybe they just assume tall gay prettyboys to be gay tops, and only guys who take dick repluse them.

water women like feminine leftist prettyboys. Keep coping and getting cheated on by your wife who hates you cuckservative retards