Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girls always expected me to make the first move

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
And I wish I did, when 2 years ago when I just started steroids I was muscular without the acne and the bloat I was htn and some girls complimented me and stuff and added me on socials but I never ever texts them or anyone, I just don’t text anyone at all. I wish I made first moves on girls look at me now I don’t even have an opportunity anymore they all blocked me it’s over

Even if you make the first move, you'll still get rejected

Just taper off the steroids then and leanmaxx, I have no idea what you're doing on this forum if genetically you're a Chad or a HTN... :feelsUgh:

Either get off this forum and use that or stop making these retarded humblebragging threads. :feelsjuice:

L
Just taper off the steroids then and leanmaxx, I have no idea what you're doing on this forum if genetically you're a Chad or a HTN... :feelsUgh:

Either get off this forum and use that or stop making these retarded humblebragging threads. :feelsjuice:
i will never get my oneitis

women like to be chased

women like to be chased
Yeah

Foids making the first move is a meme. There are weird conditions met when a foid does go for it and the guy isnt a chad. Chad is the only type of male that gets cold approached by foids.

fuck approaching foids. if foids don't approach you, it's over

Man I dont know about you, but I tried to get a date a few times and women always show interest first.
Of course I always was the first to ask them out, but women usually will make sure that you know that she likes you.
Im very retarded socially so in one case my coworker simply said that "this girl very likes you", so I asked that women out, but even before our first date she tried borrow money from me twice and then she canceled date, then I heard she has big fucking debts so she was simply a gold digger.
But my point is that:
If girl is ever interested in you she will make sure you know, and no, it wont be looking at you 3 second more than she should, it will be fucking obvious and clear like hugging you, kissing you on the cheek, putting hands on you etc. and if you are too retarded to get it she will find someone who will tell you.

Last edited:
If they expect you that means you're a fakecel because they acknowledge your existence

They have to make the first move. If you do then they all have boyfriends.