Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls all the time: blabla MY BOYFRIEND...blablablabla MY BOYFRIEND

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
Hello: MY BOYFRIEND
What time is it: MY BOYFRIEND
New in class?: MY BOYFRIEND
Sorry, where is the bus stop? MY BOYFRIEND
Do you like the movie? MY BOYFRIEND

my guy. you've been posting all day. go have yourself a drink.

its even worse if they are "single"
Hello: MY EX
What time is it: MY EX
New in class?: MY EX
Sorry, where is the bus stop? MY EX
Do you like the movie? MY EX

when i still used facebook, i would see posts from my foid cousin all the time. "i am strong" "you will not define me" "i am better without you" bitch, he really fucked you over, didn't he. admit it, you can't get over him you dumb whore.

Normies be like :

"Muh crush, muh haircut

Hahahahahaha.

Muh clothings, muh foids

Hahahahahaha.

Blablabla. Hahahaha"

True, cant stand it in a mostly foid school

I think about ninjutsu all day.

Btw the reaction from foids is just because you're an inkie. They are warning you by saying muh boyfriend and this is subtle signalling. "Don't approach to me more, i've got muh boyfriend and i'll tell what happened to him later if you keep approaching to me." But if you were a chad then they will 100% say "I'm a single" and cheat on their cucked boyfriend.

Hopefully they choke on their boyfriends coom and croak.

Its Rage Inducing how often they mention there bf/so/partner.
Makes me want to track them down and strangle them.

Btw the reaction from foids is just because you're an inkie. They are warning you by saying muh boyfriend and this is subtle signalling. "Don't approach to me more, i've got muh boyfriend and i'll tell what happened to him later if you keep approaching to me." But if you were a chad then they will 100% say "I'm a single" and cheat on their cucked boyfriend.

Its Rage Inducing how often they mention there bf/so/partner.
Makes me want to track them down and strangle them.
they're rubbing in into your face
they want to stress their genetic supremacy they have over you
they managed to acquire a fuckpartner

they're rubbing in into your face
they want to stress their genetic supremacy they have over you
they managed to acquire a fuckpartner
It's even worse if they act friendly, its like they are leading you on while also telling you that you have no chance.

Probably just on an ego trip.

Normies be like :

"Muh crush, muh haircut

Hahahahahaha.

Muh clothings, muh foids

Hahahahahaha.

Blablabla. Hahahaha"
normies are no different from the monkeys that are swinging on the branches they have no higher thoughts or self conscious

they say that because they want sub5's like us to stop interacting with them as soon as possible

I know right. Like, we already know you're a slutty whore who craves diq, you don't need to tell us about it all the time. Think about something more productive other than a diq for a change, like making a sandwich or something.