Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girlfriend of the guy shot by Kyle Rittenhouse gives him her phone number

If you defeat a foid's man in combat she is LITERALLY biologically inclined to want to fuck you, as you are the new alpha.

2e95f76b05a4a9b24c0bd35552789fafe428e9f872d006458777b4c9134e63ee.png
This is fake and photoshopped, reverse image search brings up nothing and you can't find the news article
Having said that, when I first saw this, I thought it was legit due to being blackpilled, I could definitely see her doing that

If you defeat a foid's man in combat she is LITERALLY biologically inclined to want to fuck you, as you are the new alpha.

yeah the guy he shot was a worthless pedophile who was probably diddling his kid. (not defending foids tho)

I killed more than 30 people and no foid gave me her number.
because you are living a quiet life and not taking enough of her hands dummy

Based, lol.

Weren't all three of those guys that attacked Kyle complete scumbags?

So... yeah. Can't blame her tbh.

This is fake and photoshopped, reverse image search brings up nothing and you can't find the news article
Having said that, when I first saw this, I thought it was legit due to being blackpilled, I could definitely see her doing that
I think it's fake too but I'm not sure about photoshopped.

Someone might've put it up, took the screenshot, then took it down immediately.
yeah the guy he shot was a worthless pedophile who was probably diddling his kid. (not defending foids tho)
Rosenbaum's charges were all against boys 9-11 years old, so his 1 year old daughter was possibly safe since he was probably a faggot into boys who started to get boners.

Yeah but my point is that his view is too "human-centric" which is to say "female-centric", it ignores the natural environment that tends to favor male evolutionary behavior. Hypergamy doesnt exist in a vaccum, there is something that precedes it and sets the stage for it.

Violent tendencies were largely permitted due to their necessity when hunting and facing rival tribes, it is what kept socially dominant men and women in check from being parasites and taking more than what they contributed to any organization. We aren't just "social animals" we are also "anti-social animals" and this lie has only been made to justify the "noble savage" origin of human behavior. Of course for successful tribes/societies, the lack of competition eventually makes people forget the necessity of violence/force and makes them susceptible to ideas of humanity's innate "goodness" as i think Christianity and other nihilistic ideals have done.

Christianity and other civilizationally focused ideals, wish to amalgamate everyone into the "middle" portion of the human IQ bell curve and suppress the extreme left and right ends of the bell curve.

This is why i am anti-civilization to some degree because it prevents the very best and worst men from succeeding.

I don't think the men who dominated were necessarily the archetypal "chad" men, while physically superior qualities did help i think the first men who reigned supreme were courageous and innovative men.

What good is height and strength if you're stupid enough to die to some random animal or trap? Chads only flourish when they are protected from their own stupidity through society.

Humans arent above animals because they "out strengthened" them with physical qualities, it was their courage and intellect that set them above the stronger animals.
Beautiful post:feelsokman:

The only time a woman was based.

Well... it's not the first time foids crush on murderers.

Btw I think this is the true nature of woman speaking, the primitive one, the animal :feelsjuice:

Dark triad is law
Whoever is the toughest man reading this show yourself I will fight you for your broad
SHOW YOURSELF COWARD
:shock::feelstrash:
LOYALTY IS A MALE CONCEPT CREATED BY MEN AS A SOCIAL CONTRACT BETWEEN MEN SO MEN DON'T FUCK OTHER MEN'S WIVES, AND WHORE WIVES WHO WANT TO FUCK AROUND GET PUNISHED. JFL @ THINKING THAT WOMEN HAVE LOYALTY. A WOMAN IS ONLY AS LOYAL AS HER BEST OPTION.

FUCKING KEK.

LEARN BRIFFAULT'S LAWS, GREYNIGGERS.
TESLAS ME

Fake. You dumbasses fell for a fake story.

Mods should unsticky this NOW unless there's a credible source.

If there was No law i would kill people

We are animals after all , and If someones needs arent full filled you have to Take it By Force ( what you cant do Bc of law )

This is pretty much how it works in nature and throughout human history.

Your country and people conquer an opposing country and people, and take their women and resources for your self. If as a female if you didnt go along with it, you only made life more difficult for yourself, either getting killed or forced into slavery. Winner take all

Plus she knows Normie Kyle is about to get major major paid from all the lawsuits hes gonna win from getting slandered by the Mainstreamedia.

He should just take the Free pussy from the 5-6/10 dump the leeching bitch and move on to the next Stacy leech

Sigma Grindset Rule 387282:
Kill Democrats and take their girlfriends.

Where's the video?

It's not only the "new alpha" stuff, women are simply attracted to violent murderers, even if in that case it was a legitimate self-defense act.

this shit thread is a perfect example of why people say we just twist facts and misinterpret studies. Well done retards.

Mogged & cucked

If there was No law i would kill people

We are animals after all , and If someones needs arent full filled you have to Take it By Force ( what you cant do Bc of law )
You’re a psicopath or a madman, then. The sad byproduct of the darkness of our times.

You’re a psicopath or a madman, then. The sad byproduct of the darkness of our times.
You Either are a piece of Shit in this world or you get Shitted on instead.

Law and jail cucks us all

Hybristophilia strikes again