Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girlfriend of the guy shot by Kyle Rittenhouse gives him her phone number

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
If you defeat a foid's man in combat she is LITERALLY biologically inclined to want to fuck you, as you are the new alpha.

2e95f76b05a4a9b24c0bd35552789fafe428e9f872d006458777b4c9134e63ee.png

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel but dark triad is a meme right?

just kill a piece of shit commie jew theory

It's time for Rittenhousemaxxing :feelshmm:

they're fucking animals

Just be aspd maxxed bro

If you defeat a foid's man in combat she is LITERALLY biologically inclined to want to fuck you, as you are the new alpha.

good that means im the most alpha of them all, if i have powerful god like thoughts of castrating other males. perfect for foid harvesting for my interplanetary takeover.

:feelskek:

he looks like @Diocel ngl

just kill a piece of shit commie jew theory
yes this is the way we must go, grab firearms and shoot marshmellows at any males with girlfriends

The classic murdererpill.

What the fuck, I’m getting mogged by a 3/10 butterface amerifat.

Lmao

Shittt any niggercels here can you let me kill you pls I want a foid to give me her phone nubmer too :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: as expected from a toilet. Notice how she tries to spin it like "teehee its time to heal teehee"

Kyle will probably slay thanks to infamymaxxing.

holy fuck, dating a failed liberal thug, to a true right wing killa

foids have no shame

PIN THIS THREAD NOW

@Fat Link

volcel if you haven't killed someone (in SMT 3:nocturne)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: as expected from a toilet. Notice how she tries to spin it like "teehee its time to heal teehee"
:smonk: yes, loyal comrade if we kill the simps, we can get all poons as foids love murderous men on video games like gta v the most

once again and as usual, meme gender

these creatures want to be treated as equals

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Good fucking god. He gets to slay because he literally slayed

Rittenhousemxxing is right

Jfl meanwhile we rot on here because of our awful personality

his face when your gf abandons you the instant you die for your killer

b8d628fc9281326d29979626613ddd34a0aebd94cb9861ea4a281b2025565d53.png

Dark triad is law
Whoever is the toughest man reading this show yourself I will fight you for your broad
SHOW YOURSELF COWARD

Things have become so bad we are literally operating on meme logic

set up chick, you guys would never last in the ghetto

OP this is fake news until you provide a fucking source that this quote is legit:

allegedly Hannah Gittings said:
If he like ever need someone to talk to I would down for that.
I think now is the time to come together and heal.

Also where is the pic of her giving Rittenhouse a slip of paper?

This is 98% likely to be fake news OP did you even check it?

Dark triad deniers on suicide watch. I don’t know how people can deny it:dafuckfeels:
Why would I believe it without evidence? OP doesn't even cite a source, looks like facebook trash.

Kyle is not dark triad he just defended himself

that loyalty :feelskek:
LOYALTY IS A MALE CONCEPT CREATED BY MEN AS A SOCIAL CONTRACT BETWEEN MEN SO MEN DON'T FUCK OTHER MEN'S WIVES, AND WHORE WIVES WHO WANT TO FUCK AROUND GET PUNISHED. JFL @ THINKING THAT WOMEN HAVE LOYALTY. A WOMAN IS ONLY AS LOYAL AS HER BEST OPTION.

FUCKING KEK.

LEARN BRIFFAULT'S LAWS, GREYNIGGERS.

Dark triad deniers on suicide watch. I don’t know how people can deny it:dafuckfeels:
this is how you gain everyones respect, you gotta be evil. lucifer rules the world. therefore being evil is what you need to be in order to win. lie, cheat, carry firearms in necessary. the world is all for EVVVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

OP this is fake news until you provide a fucking source that this quote is legit:

Also where is the pic of her giving Rittenhouse a slip of paper?

This is 98% likely to be fake news OP did you even check it?
Why would the news put the mans corpse on the front page:shock:

Why would the news put the mans corpse on the front page:shock:
why would you say shit like "the news"

Look if this was a reputable news source the OP would have included the name of it, the author (reporter), the date etc

it's just some fake FB clickbait assuming OP didn't make it himself

Also as a fun reminder lads, let's recall that if you called Rittenhouse a 'hero' in 2020 they siad you were "glorifying violence"
even if you were actually referring to him giving free medical / cleaning / firefighting help and not his self defense shots

I killed more than 30 people and no foid gave me her number.

I mean it is true. Not getting constantly dicked down == pain and suffering for the foid.

I highly doubt she wants to fuck him. Inb4 hybristophilia, but look at the video of her crying and condemning the shooter (Kyle Rittenhouse) about having to bury her boyfriend that was filmed in 2020. She probably just wants closure and is looking for the closest thing to connect her to the boyfriend.

Another video of her still angry about the shooting as of today:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gzGFl4fcHM

Last edited:
5a3de5f9bc12186193cb782943eec31e

This is dark triad aka bones

That foid is too old for him tho.

Many blesses upon st.kyle of antioch