Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girlfriend of "dating guru" found on Sugar daddy website

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Hes a dating podcast co-host. He said they met on a yacht but on the podcast she said she didnt care about the yacht.

Then later, some YouTuber found her on a sugar daddy site.

But she doesn't care about a yacht? Seems legit
View: https://youtu.be/tcpqAw49SeM

Then after he got caught, he tried to lie about it and got entangled in his own lies.

Dating guru says "I have no idea what she's doing on there" but he admits he himself uses the sugar daddy site to meet girls but he has such strong game he doesn't need to pay :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Then on a live stream to the fans, he says they met on the sugar daddy site. Can't keep his lies straight. :

View: https://youtu.be/el3Frg2LeEc

Last edited:
Maybe @thevenon fucked her. Rent-a-whore thats much can moneymaxxing get you.

These goofs are wannabe alphas and giga insecure.

These goofs are wannabe alphas and giga insecure.
They're grifters preying on redpilled cucks, I have no sympathy for them or anyone who falls for their bs

I was watching that Ak video yesterday and was just like I can't believe anyone is surprised she's just some random whore

original.gif

JFL this dude got exposed hard. I’m sure renting out foids is the case with most ugly puas

He's so cool!

"But she's different from all the Miami girls", he said, these grifters call themselves alpha and all but dont cant accept that all foids live for is leeching and sucking BBC

The 1st time she met him was on a yacht, huh? :forcedsmile:

The 1st time she met him was on a yacht, huh? :forcedsmile:
Apparently He asked her out before that to a restaurant or something and she said "she was busy."

But when he asked her out a 2nd time for the yacht, she wasn't busy anymore. :feelshaha:

you mean to tell me this obvious Tyrone

has to pay for sex??

Colour me surprised