Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Girlfriend Dated Me For A Bet, Humiliates Me In Front Of Everyone”

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-

If this is story is true, then this is potentially one of the worst things I’ve ever read. I am legit pissed after reading what this girl did to this poor dude. I’m talking white hot boiling blood level rage. This is beyond bitchy. This is psychopathic.

Now this story could be fake, but god DAMN.

5th letter of alphabet.

18th letter of alphabet.

5th letter of alphabet.

18th letter of alphabet.
Yeah I might have to go to the Emergency Room due to the heart attack I’m having from rage from reading this :’)

short version?

looks fake but if its real then itts ropefuel

short version?
Ugly Asian guy (only Asian guy in district) becomes acquaintances with girl in middle school. Not close friends but she’s friendly with him and they talk about school. This made him fall for her since every other girl in school treated him like shit. Girl moves away because her dad gets stationed in Japan, guy doesn’t see her again until senior year of high school. Guy is determined to get through school and see her again. At this point everyone who grew up with him thinks of him as “weird virgin”.

Girl comes back, is now hot as fuck. They immediately become friends. Share many interests. Girl even teaches him some Japanese. Eventually they start dating (no sex tho).

Guy goes over to now girlfriend’s house to give her surprise birthday gift. Girlfriend’s mom tells him she’s upstairs. Guy goes up. She’s with her friends. OP states that her friends despise him. Guy assumes girlfriend will defend him.

Guy overhears girlfriend and friends shit talking him in her bedroom. Calls him disgusting, weird, etc. Guy overhears that only reason girl is dating him is for a bet. Girlfriend lost a Rock Paper Scissors game that forces her to date ugliest guy in school. Gets to the point where girlfriend is gonna ask him for nudes just so she can send them to friends to humiliate him. Girl wants to “make him cry”. She plans to break up with him in front of whole school to further humiliate him. Guy leaves obviously distraught.

This shit happens on a daily basis in high school to losers, I was too smart to fall for it. I had chicks pretend to be nice to me to me but I never took it serious and one of the guys that hung around the girls would tell me it was all just a prank after a few days. No shit Sherlock.

Women that treat you like shit don’t just start liking you one day, women never change their mind about you, they know within seconds whether they find you attractive or not.

The only time I ever fell for a chick being nice to me was when I was out of High school and a girl from work was really nice to me and we talked a lot. I thought people would change outside of high school (spoilers, they don’t) and she lead me on for about a month before she found a Chad to bang her and then ghosted me after quitting her job.

That situation redpilled me and then failure of redpill made me blackpilled.

Last edited:
This shit happens on a daily basis in high school to losers, I was too smart to fall for it. I had chicks pretend to be nice to me to me but I never took it serious and one of the guys that hung around the girls would tell me it was all just a prank after a few days. No shit Sherlock.

Women that treat you like shit don’t just start liking you one day, women never change their mind about you, they know within seconds whether they find you attractive or not.

The only time I ever fell for a chick being nice to me was when I was out of High school and a girl from work was really nice to me and we talked a lot. I thought people would change outside of high school (spoilers, they don’t) and she lead me on for about a month before she found a Chad to bang her and then ghosted me after quitting her job.

That situation redpilled me and then failure of redpill made me blackpilled.
Either that or girl did like the guy (as a friend at least) but her cunt friends influenced her via peer pressure into bullying this person

If this is story is true, then this is potentially one of the worst things I’ve ever read. I am legit pissed after reading what this girl did to this poor dude. I’m talking white hot boiling blood level rage. This is beyond bitchy. This is psychopathic.

Damn. As a fellow ricecel, that’s brutal.

It sounds like larp but similar things have probably happened. If true and that happened to me I would go to the emergency room in Roblox donut tycoon

66 bluepillers have nothing better to do but hang around our spaces despite not wanting us to exist or live.

66 bluepillers have nothing better to do but hang around our spaces despite not wanting us to exist or live.
It’s New Years Eve and yet they’re not having fun just like us :D

Fakecel if you havent had girls come up to you and pretend to like you so they can do this shit. Foids have tried this shit on me like 6 times, and the only time it happened was in middle school. I caught on fast though. Girls just suddenly dont think you’re attractive, they think youre attractive mainly on looks, the status, which this guy doesnt have. Also i hope whoever made the oreo game gets ran over in dayz

Fakecel if you havent had girls come up to you and pretend to like you so they can do this shit.
this lol
I thought everyone here was asked out as a joke at some point
girl came up to me in high school and asked if I want to be her boyfriend while laughing

this shit happens all the time to ugly guys but it's your personality, sweaty

I would dump her first and tell her that I was dating her as a dare. I’d try everything to try to kill her mind.

And IT says we are supposed to treat women like human beings when women despise us this much that they go out of their way to make our lives hell.

this is such a larp dude
no foid would ever date an incel and destroy her status for the memes

u retards get baited too easily

Fake and gay. No females tryna kiss and date the ugliest guy in the score because of a bet

this lol
I thought everyone here was asked out as a joke at some point
girl came up to me in high school and asked if I want to be her boyfriend while laughing

this shit happens all the time to ugly guys but it's your personality, sweaty

View attachment 183994
Is this from r9k?

Also to OP, I can't believe anything on larpeddit

lol fake, this legit reads like a fucking teen drama. showing up at just the right time to hear the conversation

Fake and gay. No females tryna kiss and date the ugliest guy in the score because of a bet
Exactly. If this were real she would just laugh at him as soon as he said yes to dating. No female would go through the trouble of kissing and hanging out with an incel just for a prank

Lol. This happened to me recently. A foid at work said that she wanted to get to know me. She ended it after a week saying that her friends forced her to ask me out as a dare. I'm such a dumb fuck

wizardchan
Damn, pre-gamergate I used to check that place every now and then, and I thought maybe I won't belong there in a couple of years. Fuck.

it feels weird knowing the fact that I was one of the five wizards in zoe quinn thread who unknowingly started gamergate
I didn't even follow that drama but it continued for years lmao

Sounds like a crafted narrative because of the convenient eavesdropping of the conversation, LARP.

I take her to my place so we can play some video games and watch anime.
She even teaches me some Japanese.
Friend 2: I heard he likes Pokémon
Serena: AND MLP, like he has toys and shit
I kind of want to be this guy's friend, I like MLP and pokemon and anime and video games too.

EH basically mogs me though because I was never close enough to a girl to have her over to my place, much less watch TV or play games with me, or teach me a language.

Even if he is getting used as a joke, in a way I still envy that companionship.

I don't even think I'd be worth having this done to me as a joke?

Or maybe I have a good sense of when I'm being pranked and pre-reject "Carrie" situations by being less friendly than Hobi?