Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Girlfriend constantly seems annoyed with me/ talks to me like shit."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
She’s fucking Chad and mad at beta billy because she’s stuck with him until she can secure the Chad permanently (which she most likely won’t).

I bet a stable relationship with a Chad would immediately wipe out all her negativity

JFL imagine that, he thinks they have a future. "Seeming annoyed" with him will be the least of his worries.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

JFL imagine that, he thinks they have a future. "Seeming annoyed" with him will be the least of his worries.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
50-60% of the time he thinks as well. is this dude delusional?

Got suicide written all over it.

I have an idea for him. Women are said to find men in relationships more attractive. Now all the guy needs to do is find a little bit less attractive foid to downgrade to, one who would appreciate him more. The SMV boost his current relationship provides is the perfect opportunity to look for a more stable one.

I have an idea for him. Women are said to find men in relationships more attractive. Now all the guy needs to do is find a little bit less attractive foid to downgrade to, one who would appreciate him more. The SMV boost his current relationship provides is the perfect opportunity to look for a more stable one.
This may work for him. But you know, normies downdating is one of the causes why we incels :feelsbadman:
hes got a fat case of oneitis. im sure the :bluepill: cuck will put up with it so long as he gets a crumb of m'lady's coochie :feelsPop:
Nothing bad in having oneitis per se. Thing is i'm 99% sure his "gee-fee" is mediocre at best and almost surely bellow average.

High IQ

Hopefully what he'd be downgrading from is higher than a 4/10, but it's not looking good.

High IQ

Hopefully what he'd be downgrading from is higher than a 4/10, but it's not looking good.
Nah, i'm sure his current "gf" is 5/10 at best, so... :feelsaww::feelsclown::feelskek::feelshaha:

Poor loser thinks about kids when its clearly already over, run man for your life. She wouldnt be stressed and angry bitch around the guy she likes and doesnt want to lose, she is trying to drive away this guy.

Poor loser thinks about kids when its clearly already over, run man for your life. She wouldnt be stressed and angry bitch around the guy she likes and doesnt want to lose, she is trying to drive away this guy.
Yep

Yeah he is pathetic but tbh most of us are and we wouldn’t beat our gfs if they did that if we even had them

She’s probably faking that ‘anxiety’ to use as a free pass.

Don't feel sorry for him at all, these are the same fuckers who will ridicule someone like myself.

Don't feel sorry for him at all, these are the same fuckers who will ridicule someone like myself.
Yep, literally
What a cuck, why are these faggot beta men so scared of just leaving the foid
He loves her but she doesn't i.e. he's sub chadlite

She’s fucking Chad and mad at beta billy because she’s stuck with him until she can secure the Chad permanently (which she most likely won’t).
No, but she's about to. If she was fucking Chad she'd be happy around him or she'd straight up leave his ass.

Gott lol @ "our future kids" :feelshaha:

:yes::yes:

It's this :blackpill: from Chris Rock. She's mad with him cause he's not her first choice. :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/RIJavth0a9c?t=216

Holy shit, look at those whores laugh when he said that. Cris was blackpilled af, but he still got married despite knowing all of this and got divorce raped hard. Pretty brutal
No, but she's about to. If she was fucking Chad she'd be happy around him or she'd straight up leave his ass.

Gott lol @ "our future kids" :feelshaha:
True, but I’ve heard women reacting in both ways tbh.

True. Even some fucking Chad who I know has a gf who is starting to lose interest in him now that he is ageing and he is really worried about it because he loves her yet she looks way worse than him now. Looks based relationships turn to shit once Chad starts losing his looks and even they get a taste of how shallow foids are at that point so for these normies it will be even worse.

And the normies who are used as examples all the time always have some sort of grind that they have going to artificially get these hoes too, whether it be moneymaxxing, thugmaxxing, statusmaxxing or whatever. They are always running some kind of scam. As soon as that grind starts to slip those bitches hit the breeze.

Atleast have some self-respect and dump her already lmfao :feelshaha::feelshaha:
He probably got a gf by massive betabuxxing after being rejected billions of times and people won't dump something they got after so much toiling

But she is gonna leave him anyway

Looks based relationships turn to shit once Chad starts losing his looks and even they get a taste of how shallow foids are at that point so for these normies it will be even worse.
But 99% of todays dateable females care only about appearance and/or money. There are almost no relationships based on stuff like personality
He probably got a gf by massive betabuxxing after being rejected billions of times and people won't dump something they got after so much toiling

But she is gonna leave him anyway
Yep

Can mods ban normalfags like this who think their emotionally abusive relationship is in any way comparable to a lifetime of suffering and trauma?

True. Even some fucking Chad who I know has a gf who is starting to lose interest in him now that he is ageing and he is really worried about it because he loves her yet she looks way worse than him now. Looks based relationships turn to shit once Chad starts losing his looks and even they get a taste of how shallow foids are at that point so for these normies it will be even worse.
Brutal :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He needs to break up with her and join us so he can stop being a normie faggot

lol if he's trying to have a child

Just be Chad theory.

it's funny how foids get away with being pieces of shit though. i remember a foidlet goblina that was girlfriend of a tallfag guy, she wouldn't stop complaining and slandering people. if this midget creature was a man he would instantly get shut off and told to fuck off, but since this goblina had a pussy between the legs she got away with it and acted like a petty obnoxious bitch for the entire birthday of my friend.