Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girl with massive facial tumor is more attractive than incels

Dude that guy is way better looking than me, wtf? It's truly over

Her looksmatch killed himself when he was a teenager.
She’s going out with a normie-tier guy. She’s STILL got higher SMV than a sub-5 guy and she’s a legit 0/10 deformed monster.

JFL @ being born with a Y chromosome.

I have pretty low standards but would hard pass on this one.

If they switched jaws it would be a perfect looksmatch.

I'd probably fuck her but NEVER EVER a relationship.

Seriously this is just insane. Life has become like a bizarre comedy show at this point. You could put a vagina on Sloth from The Goonies and it would be engaged to a 6/10 guy within a few weeks.

Face down ass up only.

Yeah, that would be great.
But how do you tell her that?
She won't sleep with you if you don't pretend you don't mind her face.

That guy has just latched on to this for convenience and for the good publicity it will generate for him. Imagine the adulation he will receive from foids who empathize with this deformed degenerate creature which he can than leverage to enhance his smv and attract a much higher echelon partner. That's assuming he's smart enough to have thought this through logically and isn't just being an impulsive fool who is motivated by sentimentality.

Yeah, that would be great.
But how do you tell her that?
She won't sleep with you if you don't pretend you don't mind her face.

Tell her you want to stare into her eyes and cuddle after you're done but pump and dump instead.

I fuckin give up

His name is Chad.

Last edited:
I'd probably settle for her tbhtbh... least she has a decent body

The guy looks terrified at the beginning of the video.

Imagine introducing her to your family. :lul::lul:
My mom would just be happy I'm with a woman. The rest of my family hardly talks to me.

The face you make when the whole world sees how ugly your girlfriend is and see how desperate you were.

I couldn't handle the shame.
Volcel if you'd turn a foid down you liked just because youd be judged.
If you didnt like her that would be another story

Her looksmatch killed himself when he was a teenager.
She’s going out with a normie-tier guy. She’s STILL got higher SMV than a sub-5 guy and she’s a legit 0/10 deformed monster.

JFL @ being born with a Y chromosome.
You mean he killed himself when he was a newborn. Strangled himself with the umbilical cord once he saw the nurses reactions.
View attachment 27985
The face you make when the whole world sees how ugly your girlfriend is and see how desperate you were.
76F64860 693E 4877 AAB0 D1E3193069A0

Volcel if you'd turn a foid down you liked just because youd be judged.
If you didnt like her that would be another story

Yeah, I mean if I didn't like her.

There is no way, foids can have someone that is FIVE points higher than her, its over and it never will get better :feelsrope:

I used to like Jerry Springer as a teen but came to appreciate Maury as I got older. He mocks the hell out of these freaks whereas Jerry didn’t deal with this so much and stood back more. Boyfriend is with her for publicity, let’s not kid ourselves here.

Is that Timothy Mcveighs brother?

Oh my God what has this world come to

It's as if she's wearing a permanent mask wtf

Holy shit this guy looked totally dead inside, just look at his sperglord face

That must really suck, i'd rather be an ugly, asymetrical deformed abomination that that.
I'd rather have a functioning mouth i can speak and breathe and shove food into than be like that.

Seriously this is just insane. Life has become like a bizarre comedy show at this point. You could put a vagina on Sloth from The Goonies and it would be engaged to a 6/10 guy within a few weeks.
High iq.

Too many cucks in this godforsaken shithole world.