Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl who pretty much ghosted me sent me a pic of her and her new boyfriend

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
And of course he mogged me to oblivion.

Holy fucking shit. I literally wanted to blow my brains out. This was one of the most brutal moments I've ever had in my life.

Can't. Breathe. Literally can't breathe. My anxiety is to the roof. Holy fuck.

Pretty much a

Her: "You're an ass. Stop talking to me"
*sends pic of her and her boyfriend*

Can't. Breathe. Can't. Breathe

If she ghosted you why did she bother to send the pic? She must really hate you.

thERe has to be something you could do?

KValt said:
If she ghosted you why did she bother to send the pic? She must really hate you.

I tried talking to her again. Just lol at incels being attached to any girl who even shows you the slightest generosity. I am a fucking pathetic worm.

I can't even breathe honestly. Holy shit women are cruel. He's sucking her tits, and fucking the shit out of her, and here I am on incels.is

What a life. I can't do this fucking existence anymore. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE! Someone kill me. Run me fucking over. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me now.

/pol/cel said:
Post the pic.

Can't. It was on snapchat. He mogged me. I'm like a 3. He was easily 6.5. She's around 5ish. It's game over.

I want to kill myself so bad. This really broke me honestly for some unexplained reason.

anincelforlifelol said:
I tried talking to her again. Just lol at incels being attached to any girl who even shows you the slightest generosity. I am a fucking pathetic worm.

I can't even breathe honestly. Holy shit women are cruel. He's sucking her tits, and fucking the shit out of her, and here I am on incels.is

What a life. I can't do this fucking existence anymore. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE! Someone kill me. Run me fucking over. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me now.

Can't. It was on snapchat. He mogged me. I'm like a 3. He was easily 6.5. She's around 5ish. It's game over.

I want to kill myself so bad. This really broke me honestly for some unexplained reason.

Of course women are cruel to you if you look like shit to them, what did you expect would happen?
Obviously, the only solution to this is to avoid them if you're a 4/10 or lower.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Of course women are cruel to you if you look like shit to them, what did you expect would happen?
Obviously, the only solution to this is to avoid them if you're a 4/10 or lower.

I honestly can't take this anymore. I want to end it all.

You got a girl to talk to you in the first place so you're doing better than me

anincelforlifelol said:
Remember that if you kill yourself, they win.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
"You're an ass. Stop talking to me"
[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]more context needed. [/font]

fukmylyf said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]more context needed. [/font]

I got mad of her ghosting me, so I messaged her randomly saying why does she ignore me and hate me, etc

Brutal, I don't know where you get the restraint from to not murder her

Cunts like her deserve acid. Leading someone on and then acting all surprised when you actually become somewhat attached. Women are just disgusting fucking creatures, with zero logic, just an impervious lust for chad.

Krispinwah said:
I got mad of her ghosting me, so I messaged her randomly saying why does she ignore me and hate me, etc

lol incels always do some autistic shit like this

wishiwasbigger said:

We're incels, retard. What the fuck do you expect? We don't get any attention from women, ever...so having one women show interest makes you attached.

Imagine being so ugly that the girl insults you like this. It’s over man

anincelforlifelol said:
wishiwasbigger said:
We're incels, retard. What the fuck do you expect? We don't get any attention from women, ever...so having one women show interest makes you attached.
u might be ugly but you are also extremely aspie at the same time, tbh, if u ask a woman "why do you hate me" u are 100% guaranteeing that shes never gonna wanna talk to you again

wishiwasbigger said:
u might be ugly but you are also extremely aspie at the same time, tbh, if u ask a woman "why do you hate me" u are 100% guaranteeing that shes never gonna wanna talk to you again

I don't give a fuck. She already isn't talking to me. I am a truecel forever.

She took it too far and is begging for revenge.

gstvtrp said:
She took it too far and is begging for revenge.

It's over for me. She gave me an anxiety attack.

anincelforlifelol said:

You didn't even screenshot? Holy fuck you are beta, I'm almost inclined to recommend the rope just based off that.

beta behaviour breh

dr-problematic said:
beta behaviour breh

Who cares? Already ugly. Had nothing left to lose.

Fucking BRUTAL.

Wouldn't even be that upset if St. Kim decided to end it all tomorrow.

Tell the cunt to kill herself and if you ever see her again spit in her face. Fuck i hate femoids so much.

Because femoids know that they are all one hive mind while men fight each other for them, can you post the pic?

anincelforlifelol said:

don't let it get to you. I know that this is obviously easier said than done, but this is the exact reaction she wanted you to have; she wanted to get to you, and she did. think of how big a cunt she is for doing something like that.

Brutal and harsh, brah.

I once received a phone call from my oneitis while she was fucking some dude, talking shit, and laughing.

Sub8Hate said:
Brutal and harsh, brah.
I once received a phone call from my oneitis while she was fucking some dude, talking shit, and laughing.
oh, man. I'll tell you the same thing that I told the OP, think of how big a cunt she is for doing something like that. you don't want someone as toxic as her in your life.

If she's sending you a pic to rub salt on your wounds, raping her and crippling her bf would not be uncalled for. If I was a judge, I'd rule in your favour.

retarded_dumbshit said:
oh, man. I'll tell you the same thing that I told the OP, think of how big a cunt she is for doing something like that. you don't want someone as toxic as her in your life.

Thanks, dumbshit. You're a true brocel. 

Joke's on her, I fucked her and ghosted her in the end. 

Gawd do I hate that bitch, though, she put me through so much bullshit. 

It was pleasing to see her crying and sobbing when I denied her my friendship.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Remember that if you kill yourself, they win.

They win anyway. It's tails we lose, heads they win so he might as well no longer suffer this pain.

anincelforlifelol said:

Holy fucking shit. I literally wanted to blow my brains out. This was one of the most brutal moments I've ever had in my life.

Pretty much a

Shit that’s cruel.

Why would you want to blow your brains out? Why not blow THEIRS out for sending you that shit.

Women love playing with guys and use them like toys. I know girls who faked interest to an incel just to make a Chad angry and this had lead to a fight where the Chad almost beat the incel to death. This shit is common in East Europe and definitely the most used method in the working class population.

Sub8Hate said:
Thanks, dumbshit. You're a true brocel. 

Joke's on her, I fucked her and ghosted her in the end. 

Gawd do I hate that bitch, though, she put me through so much bullshit. 

It was pleasing to see her crying and sobbing when I denied her my friendship.

fakecel

anincelforlifelol said:

Pretty much a

Women are the most heartless, backstabbing, soulless creatures on this planet.

Had something like that happen to me with a 5 year crush I had. She didn't send me a pic, but she did post it as a story on insta right after having her bf tell me to stop pestering her.

Never truly recovered. Am still anxious whenever am outside out of fear of seeing her.

Fucking brutal. Typical femoid.

I fucking hate my life.

FeminismsCancer said:
They win anyway. It's tails we lose, heads they win so he might as well no longer suffer this pain.
He'll just make their victory easier in that case, i say better to not make it so.

Juxtaposition6 said:
He'll just make their victory easier in that case, i say better to not make it so.

So you want us all to MGTOW till we die of old age just so their victory is harder? 
How harder anyway, Stacy wants Chad and we are invisible so your theory makes no sense actually.

FeminismsCancer said:
So you want us all to MGTOW till we die of old age just so their victory is harder? 
How harder anyway, Stacy wants Chad and we are invisible so your theory makes no sense actually.
Not as invisible as you think, she and her friends will just laugh at our death then move on with their lives, stacy will eventually grow old and unattractive and will want to settle down with someone who's gonna provide her with money and possibly children, guess who qualifies for that, lowly incels who's existence she refused to acknowledge earlier in life, chad will be too busy pumping and dumping and doing whatever he wants which will make stacy angry since she wants to have a familly so by not killing yourself, you could get to reject stacy later in life whoever she may be, think about it.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Not as invisible as you think, she and her friends will just laugh at our death then move on with their lives, stacy will eventually grow old and unattractive and will want to settle down with someone who's gonna provide her with money and possibly children, guess who qualifies for that, lowly incels who's existence she refused to acknowledge earlier in life, chad will be too busy pumping and dumping and doing whatever he wants which will make stacy angry since she wants to have a familly so by not killing yourself, you could get to reject stacy later in life whoever she may be, think about it.

Lol dude I'm not going to live till old age just so I can reject a used up Stacy which another incel will take anyway.