Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girl who liked me choose "chad"

Dragcel

Dragcel

Godless
A girl I like who also used to like me has choosen some piece of shit "chad" who lies and acts nice to get girls over me and it makes me fucking angry. We went out tonight with a few friends and seeing them cuddle and him touching her right at the counter makes me so angry I just went away. I can't stand it anymore I'm so angry seeing everyone happy around me with people to spend time with.... I just wanna cry and also tear apart everyone I consider as my "friends", people I just spend time with because I'm going to be alone otherwise. People who look down on me and just spend time with me to boost their ego... I'm not ugly. I may be broke, but I work out. I'm a Booker for Bands and musicians, so I have a pretty adventurous work life. But I'm FUCKING BROWN IN FUCKING GERMANY!!! IT SUCKS!!!! They always choose the whites over. Nazi Germany never ended.... I feel like I'm never going to be respected or heard as long as I don't use violence.

typical fakecel post in 2024

GIF 240819 121941

Mission failed, we'll get em next time.

Why are you on the website if you have a girl who USED to like you? Please elaborate.

I should just leave this forum you guys are worse than girls

I should just leave this forum you guys are worse than girls
You're the one who came here talking about some girl who 'liked you'. 97% of us here have never had that experience.

A girl I like who also used to like me has choosen some piece of shit "chad" who lies and acts nice to get girls over me and it makes me fucking angry. We went out tonight with a few friends and seeing them cuddle and him touching her right at the counter makes me so angry I just went away. I can't stand it anymore I'm so angry seeing everyone happy around me with people to spend time with.... I just wanna cry and also tear apart everyone I consider as my "friends", people I just spend time with because I'm going to be alone otherwise. People who look down on me and just spend time with me to boost their ego... I'm not ugly. I may be broke, but I work out. I'm a Booker for Bands and musicians, so I have a pretty adventurous work life. But I'm FUCKING BROWN IN FUCKING GERMANY!!! IT SUCKS!!!! They always choose the whites over. Nazi Germany never ended.... I feel like I'm never going to be respected or heard as long as I don't use violence.
“we get out tonight” Wtf is with you’ll partying and shit I’m sick of normie larpers coming in here thinking they’re a incel cuz a girl or 2 rejected them

stop going for white stacy then and go for looksmatched brownies

Have you considered returning to your ancestral homeland? You wouldn't have that problem there.