Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Girl which i liked married dutch chad

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
I checked her facebook ( for one month i think i was attracted to her in high school ), it's over for polakcels
she was two years older than me...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk :feelsautistic:, now she has even dogpill vid on her page :feelshaha:

Screenshot 203

@SocialzERo

Last edited:
I can relate,I liked an italian girl and she married an italian guy who owns a lamborghini,and i am a mexican shitskin,Why did i have to meet her? fuck life

White girl with a big black dog(bbd)

What could go wrong? :waitwhat:

she was two years older than me
Well. She's even older than you. And you still miss her? What's wrong with you?
All women are the same. They all want only one thing. The thing is to get fucked by a Chad. They don't give a fuck about incels, lol.

Last edited:
Congrats to slavcels.

Over if a Dutch chad giant cucks you

Slavs are true whites.
If you're a blonde blue eyed Slav then you are peak white. Can't get any whiter than that.
i'm blonde blue eyed slav, but don't care if my white or not, for some i'm white, for others no

Last edited:
Over for kurwacels :feelshaha:

Girl I liked literally married a guy named chad except he was pretty ugly just a tallfag

i'm blonde blue eyed slav, but don't care if my white or not, for some i'm white, for others no
Congratulations you are now officially @tehgymcel420 's master. Claim your fesikh smelling Egyptian slave right now!!!

Congratulations you are now officially @tehgymcel420 's master. Claim your fesikh smelling Egyptian slave right now!!!
i don't like brown women, only white ones or slavs of course

Do you think slavic women will find me attractive? I'm a curry:D:)
you will have easier time than in west here, but still far away from slayer
why you ask ? you said that attraction to white women by brown men are self hate

you will have easier time than in west here, but still far away from slayer
why you ask ? you said that attraction to white women by brown men are self hate
I'm just exploring my options. Also it's nice to try different cuisines, eating curry everyday gets boring ngl. :feelskek:

No, but jokes aside, Slavic women are hotter and it's not self hate if I find hot women attractive,it is self hate when I entirely eliminate my own race.
Which honestly doesn't ever matter cuz women of my race don't want me either.

I'm just exploring my options. Also it's nice to try different cuisines, eating curry everyday gets boring ngl. :feelskek:

No, but jokes aside, Slavic women are hotter and it's not self hate if I find hot women attractive,it is self hate when I entirely eliminate my own race.
Which honestly doesn't ever matter cuz women of my race don't want me either.
slavic roasties are overrated, they main attraction for them is simply a white women with blonde hair and blue eyes, who still are 'trad'
they are liked only cause their pale features

slavic roasties are overrated, they main attraction for them is simply a white women with blonde hair and blue eyes, who still are 'trad'
they are liked only cause their pale features
Noodles are overrated too

Noodles are overrated too
it's not that i disagree, noodle women are overrated cause there more and more simping for them
i never liked noodle looks and still find slav women more attractive than them, just wanted to point simping for slav ones

it's not that i disagree, noodle women are overrated cause there more and more simping for them
i never liked noodle looks and still find slav women more attractive than them, just wanted to point simping for slav ones
Just curious do you consider it simping to hire a slav whore

I can relate,I liked an italian girl and she married an italian guy who owns a lamborghini,and i am a mexican shitskin,Why did i have to meet her? fuck life

Where'd you meet her?