Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl walked clear around me on the sidewalk today. LITERALLY WENT ON THE STREET JUST TO AVOID ME

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I'm not shitting you this happened to me today. Me and this girl were walking opposite directions and the SECOND before we crossed paths she veered towards the street AND WALKED ON THE FUCKING STREET. I drew a diagram of it. She wasn't even on the curb, she LITERALLY WENT IN THE STREET to avoid me.
PicsArt 08 26 023458

PicsArt 08 26 023720

FOIDS WOULD RATHER HAVE A SHOT AT GETTING THEMSELVES KILLED THAN CROSS PATHS WITH ME. IT'S OVER.

İf you were a Tall blonde Chad she would walk nearest to you

At my old job, me and a single mother foid left at the same time. As we exited the building and proceeded to walk to the train station, the bitch wordlessly crosses the street, despite that we both clearly knew we were going to the same station.

Well there you go.

Daily happening when I walk through the park.

This is also my experience. :feelscry:

It's why you're here OP

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

I made a Chad businessman cross to the other side of the street because I dress in black and wear jackboots, I often have a shaved head and a huge beard.

That sucks. Foids are scum

You're like a little baby, bruv.
I had a whore literally freeze in a place and pin her terror-stricken stare in me for 6-7 seconds in me while I passed her on a narrow grass path.
It's probably the most bizzare encounter I've ever had with a female.

I had a whore literally freeze in a place and pin her terror-stricken stare in me for 6-7 seconds in me while I passed her on a narrow grass path.
Should’ve looked her in the eye and said “boo!”

Should have ran at her my man, joggercel is the best low inhib solution to this.

it never began

I actually laughed 10m after passing her- she probably heard it. That's the day I knew I had become the ogre.

If this was true then life fuel, good job with the laugh, she'll be texting some chad about how she got nearly raped

Should've taken more showers bro

If this was true then life fuel, good job with the laugh, she'll be texting some chad about how she got nearly raped
Probably- at least I can avoid overt shittalking by sloots through intimidation. It's the second time I post this- first time was somewhere around May when it happened.

I can't walk towards a foid's direction without it giving me the deer in headlights look.

she sensed your bad personality but shes not going to sense Chris Brown beating her to death later during the day

Haha, stuff like this has happened to me. It happens most often when I am out jogging. Girls will turn their entire upper bodies away from me, so they have absolutely no eye contact at all. And of course, they give no response to "hello."

Seated-Spinal-Twist-2.jpg

It's like this, except while jogging.

Haha, stuff like this has happened to me. It happens most often when I am out jogging. Girls will turn their entire upper bodies away from me, so they have absolutely no eye contact at all. And of course, they give no response to "hello."

Seated-Spinal-Twist-2.jpg

It's like this, except while jogging.

dont say hello to them cuck, why be nice to women when they treat you like a subhuman?

dont say hello to them cuck, why be nice to women when they treat you like a subhuman?
Truth! Many femcunts and their cucks wish for us incels to die somewhere in the desert.
Living in Toronto showed me how terrible femcunts can be to men. I wouldn't have learned that in Peru. Stacys and femcunts in the industrialized countries are demons!

Saying "hi" to a girl is being mean to them. Existing on the same planet is us being mean to them. The more we impose into their lives, the worse we are making them feel.
hqdefault.jpg
scared-little-girl.jpg

Saying "hi" to a girl is being mean to them. Existing on the same planet is us being mean to them. The more we impose into their lives, the worse we are making them feel.
hqdefault.jpg
scared-little-girl.jpg
high iq

It happens to me too, there was time when a foid done this when a car was coming in the opposite direction, he even honked at her like he was saying "WTF bitch get out the street."

Lol thanks for the picture, I would have never guessed what you were talking about.

Tbh, if she did that on purpose, she deserves a massive beating for this.