Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl stops talking to me on snapchat after I sent my face

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
I didn't know her at all, so I was able to talk to her for awhile. Turns out I'm not bad at all at having conversations, as she kept on talking with me.

Things were going awfully smooth, until she asked me to send a pic to her to see if she recognized me.

The whole conversation took a huge fucking turn as soon as she received it. Despite it being 8:30pm, she suddenly had to go to bed.

I questioned why she had to go to bed soon, and she says "I have a different sleeping schedule u don't know me or who I am" . Yeah, sure thing bitch lmao.

Just have a nice personality dude!

JUST HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY BRO:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It works good as long as she doesn't know how you look
Should have posted a picture of a Chad and saw how that went, bet it would have been different.
Should have posted a picture of a Chad and saw how that went, bet it would have been different.

Youd be swimming in that snapchat pussy.

Also what incel uses Snapchat. That's normie tier social media

It truely is OVER for you.

Youd be swimming in that snapchat pussy.

Also what incel uses Snapchat. That's normie tier social media
I know, but I've been trying hard to NTmaxx. My sis told me that getting social media would possibly help me get laid.

I'm seeing so many kids partying and having the time of their lives, ultimate suifuel.
It truely is OVER for you.
Yep, now I only truly know how much it is :feelsrope:

I know, but I've been trying hard to NTmaxx. My sis told me that getting social media would possibly help me get laid.

I'm seeing so many kids partying and having the time of their lives, ultimate suifuel.

Yep, now I only truly know how much it is :feelsrope:
That's why I'm only on cuckbook and even then I'm friends with very few people who are normies. And even then I just know them online I only know 3 of my friends irl. And only see 1 of them like 4 times a year

That's why I'm only on cuckbook and even then I'm friends with very few people who are normies. And even then I just know them online I only know 3 of my friends irl. And only see 1 of them like 4 times a year
I never made a Facebook because I don't like having an online presence. Snapchat lets you be somewhat anonymous.

Snapchat literally has chad filters, where it gives you a fake huge chin and jawline. Its meant to be a joke (one added sunglasses and a toothpick) but its potent suifuel seeing how good you could look with just a few mm of bone.

I didn't know her at all, so I was able to talk to her for awhile. Turns out I'm not bad at all at having conversations, as she kept on talking with me.

Things were going awfully smooth, until she asked me to send a pic to her to see if she recognized me.

The whole conversation took a huge fucking turn as soon as she received it. Despite it being 8:30pm, she suddenly had to go to bed.

I questioned why she had to go to bed soon, and she says "I have a different sleeping schedule u don't know me or who I am" . Yeah, sure thing bitch lmao.

Your face was enough to make her go to sleep....or chad's dick :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why was she so aggressive in her response?

I remember when I first moved tow here I lived right now I posted some random ad on craigslist. This nigerian girl responded and started talking to me. She stopped talking to me after she took a look at that jpeg'd personality.

Why was she so aggressive in her response?
I told her not to get so mad over me getting curious, and her response was "I'm not and I can be if I want to". It's totally normal though for femoids to get super defensive when they know what the fuck they're doing, so it's not surprising.
Snapchat literally has chad filters, where it gives you a fake huge chin and jawline. Its meant to be a joke (one added sunglasses and a toothpick) but its potent suifuel seeing how good you could look with just a few mm of bone.
What filter is that? I'm curious now tbh

Last edited:
Very similar things like that happened me before, it really is one of the more soul crushing experiences, and people really have the audacity to question as to why we hate foids
Very similar things like that happened me before, it really is one of the more soul crushing experiences, and people really have the audacity to question as to why we hate foids

Which is why i dont talk to women anymore, but it would be the height that would get me blocked, not face.

Maybe she felt your "toxic peraanslity" when she saw your face, you have to shower, so she won't feel it.

Similar situation happened to me awhile ago when I posted a picture of my body. A few years back a girl was interested in me from a picture I posted of my face. She was like REALLY interested in me, this was when I was really fat, i'm not sure if she was blind or didn't fully read my posts or what because I still looked chubby in the pic, but for whatever reason she liked the picture and we were talking for awhile and she seemed perfect, we would talk about a lot of stuff over calls, etc, but relatively early in I was like, "You do know i'm kinda fat right? I mean i'm losing weight of course and getting my life on track but, yeah" and she was like "I'm sure you're not that bad" and so I sent a picture to her a full body pic of me standing, and she never replied to me again. No messages, no anything.

This was at a time when a very close friend of mine had died aswell so it was just a huge double hurt that really fucked me up. I was so depressed I stopped working out for quite a bit, but eventually I got back on track and eventually ended up losing over 100 pounds, still going of course. The fact that a girl was interested in my face, even in L.A does give me hope, and means that a lot of my incel problems probably stem from my fat.

tbh you must be a bit subhuman peronality wise too

talking to a cunt like her and not realizing from the 2nd reply she's a whore? You brought this to yourself.

how the fuck are you surprised though lmao
what made you think you could make up for your face with your PERSONALITY? that's the biggest meme there is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back