Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girl says she'd rather eat shit than talk to ugly guy

G

Gst

Greycel
Screenshot 20210509 2011012

Ugly guys aren't even viewed as fully human to her:( actually, she probably cares about her dog more than ugly guys:( She also seems to support a eugenicist viewpoint. do you guys think she's trolling or for real?

>Impliying women know how to choose genes

Are you an infiltrator

She is probably a Beckie who can't get a chad. She is projecting her self hate of her ugliness on incels. Remember, women who attack incels are ugly. Stacies don't even know that incels exist.

Blackpill straight out of the whore's mouth. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's ironic how much bluepills they try to virtue signal us with but when they are being honest, they show their true colors and the blackpill, even when the blackpill is unintended.

That time IT actually admits the blackpill and their true thoughts about us, and everyone else upvotes in agreement. :foidSoy:

She is probably a Beckie who can't get a chad. She is projecting her self hate of her ugliness on incels. Remember, women who attack incels are ugly. Stacies don't even know that incels exist.
Based GrAY post

suspicious greycel posts IT first thing after joining

this landwhale, if she has children, will produce subhuman offspring that will fail to reproduce. women pass on their genes too after all.

Dig in I guess.

>doesn’t know how evolution works

Reads like an incel wrote it

Not even to fuck or to date, mind you. She's repulsed by the mere idea of talking to an ugly man. Foids are awful, evil, and you don't need any further proof than this.

Fuck IT, nothing but a hate group and a place to circle jerk each other

I think you're "her" sock puppet account
Lol I'm not, ur just coping cuz u feel better knowing that someone does not legitimately hold the sentiments described in the post- it's a true post

Lol I'm not, ur just coping cuz u feel better knowing that someone does not legitimately hold the sentiments described in the post- it's a true post
Hey, I never said you didn't hold those sentiments to be true

Why does nobody ever talking about removing ugly foids from the gene pool? It's always just ugly men. :waitwhat:

I meant to say that a girl holds those sentiments
Nigga I know, but I don't buy it. I think you're the one who posted it

hate group, nuff said.

Well, bitch, blackpilled guys have known this shit for a while.

I hope she gets raped.

I would love to feed her some shit. :feelzez::feelsdevil: