Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl said I inspired her to support the pride parade

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
:feelsstudy:
What the fuck
I've gotten used to people asking me if I'm gay (I guess because I don't talk to girls or something) but this one just went with the full-on assumption that I like dick.:feelsmega:

lol, bizarre.

The only way I can think of that someone could indicate they're gay without meaning to or realising is through mannerisms.

Bro, you just like dick. Get off this shit and suck a dick. Fucking nigger

What the fuck
I've gotten used to people asking me if I'm gay (I guess because I don't talk to girls or something) but this one just went with the full-on assumption that I like dick.:feelsmega:
It was an insult you idiot:feelsseriously:

Maybe but maybe not
Sorry but normie don’t just assume you’re gay and throw this kind of remarks.

Even the most rude one , will just ask directly :are you gay?

By saying what she said , without asking you , she was insulting you , make no mistake.

What did you replied ?

I didn't know what to say so I just said "OK?"
:feelskek: You’re kidding me bro

Someone label you as a cocksucker and you don’t even correct them at least

Frankly some of us deserve to be here

What the fuck
this is an unbelievable slap in the face without saying fuck you.

I would rail this bitch for demeaning me like this without even asking, ITS LITERALLY STATING YOU LOOK LIKE YOU TAKE DICK.

Skinny? Serious question. I used to have people ask me if I was gay all the time until I gained weight.

I’ve had similar things happen, but I guess it’s understandable because in my area there are a lot of gays

I think she was disrespecting you

No one has ever assumed I’m gay or questioned my heterosexuality.
my mother has

as i don't talk to females because i already know what will happen :forcedsmile:

JFL what a low iq and low inhib foid

Just ignore the crazy lesbian foid :lul:

I'd be cool jerking off to some gay shit at this point, I'd be okay with a man fuck me in the ass (this is a good joke)