Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl refuses to shake the hand of incel footballer, its over

that was fucked. Those stuck up staceys need to be killed.

What the fuck, the blonde even looked at him and shaked her head

What the fuck, the blonde even looked at him and shaked her head

I bet she was Eastern European. Proof that EE aren't into ethnics :feelsrope:

It's over for ethnicels

They don't even have basic human decency smh

Kek thats Mehdi Benatia. Arabcels on suiwatch :lul::lul::lul:

Stuck up, brainless whores.

He should've slapped the sight out there fucking eyes. Disrespectful skanks need to pay

What I was expecting: Women shaking the hands of everyone except one guy
What I got: Guy offering an outstretched hand on his way to some kind of trophy ceremony or something, at a highly inappropriate moment. Looks like he was trying to hit on her, I don't think there was any reason to shake his hand or even to offer one to her.
JFL.

Wtf that was the expected reaction of course, they are paid to be there smiling not shaking hands. None of them expected it they had a script to follow

This is a famous player Mehdi Benatia and he is from Morocco. It’s over for northafricancels.

Kek she was down on her knees sucking his dick a few hours later.

Soccer players cope hard with their luxuary cars, money, status, etc.
The only people that care about them are usually their supporters.

This was so disgusting, i could barley watch, the guy looked fine, just avg-ish.

Did they shake everyone else's hand? Or could it be that the girls paid to stand there and look pretty are told not to shake the hand of any player as it might give the impression of favourism - bearing in mind that they are very likely representatives of sponsors.

Also, that guy could have pretty much any girl he wanted without even making an effort.

lol you're a soccercel?

Ready for the World Cup?

Ribery is the incelest footballer
480905192-1440166696-800.jpg

You fucking cuck

I can guaran-fucking-tee this dude is not an incel

I root for Argentina because I want to see that manlet win the cup.

I don't think Argentina will go far this time. They had their chance in 2014 and blew it.

he is not incel

Those girls are in the wrong, and I'm glad it was taped so people can see what pieces of garbage they are. It's too bad normies will continue defending their behavior.

imagine a black guy, they'd be scared

Yeah better wear full padded vests and have a break every minute or so. Thats real sport :lul:
This,
I'm half Moroccan benatia is like a Moroccan Chad and they won't shake his hand jeesus not looking good for MENAcels