Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Girl ran away from me

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
So I was hanging out with a friend of mine and his girlfriend in a music festival. His gf kept embarrassing me by going up to women and telling them that "my friend thinks you're cute." One of the women looked at me and said, "um I don't think so." What a bitch lmao.
Then she went up to another foid that was by her self and told her the my friend thinks you're cute line. The girl looked at me and said "I have boyfriend" and fucking ran away from me. I was like wtf? Am I that ugly? holy shit. I'm a hispanic deathnic and these were white women so maybe she got scared I was gonna mug her or something? That shit made me feel like a repulsive gremlin.

Bc u are ugly as simple as that

His gf kept embarrassing me by going up to women and telling them that "my friend thinks you're cute."
That's not embarassing you, that's helping you.
What a great great wing-woman.
I wish I had something like that.
She's a girl, so you having a female friend is immediate social proof and she's breaking the ice for you.

One of the women looked at me and said, "um I don't think so." What a bitch lmao.
Then she went up to another foid that was by her self and told her the my friend thinks you're cute line. The girl looked at me and said "I have boyfriend" and fucking ran away from me. I was like wtf? Am I that ugly?
What the fuck do you expect? That every single girl starts wetting her pants when looking at you?
It's a numbers game, of course you'll have some bitches who are mean, but chances are that you'll find one who isn't.

What did you do when your friend was approaching these girls?
My guess: You were standing there embarrassed? Like an autist without balls?
You need to build up on your friends' icebreaker, you have to go in and take over the conversation and not juist stand there and do nothing like a victim.

She sensed your horrible personality bro.

She sensed your horrible personality bro.
father lie GIF

The blackpill is real.

Many such stories.

Sorry brocel.

She's a girl, so you having a female friend is immediate social proof and she's breaking the ice for you.

What the fuck do you expect? That every single girl starts wetting her pants when looking at you?
It's a numbers game, of course you'll have some bitches who are mean, but chances are that you'll find one who isn't.

You need to build up on your friends' icebreaker, you have to go in and take over the conversation and not juist stand there and do nothing like a victim.
I wasn't expecting them to get wet but I wasn't expecting them to be completely scared/repulsed by me either

I wasn't expecting them to get wet but I wasn't expecting them to be completely scared/repulsed by me either
That's the treatment non chads get. If he was a chad she would've struggled to keep her natural instincts towards the chad, fucking brutal, even ascending isn't going to work :fuk:

atleast the toilet is trying to find a gf for you. that's being super lucky and she might even really consider you cute.
also what do you except when you're trying to date white women? ofc they won't want to date out
dating out is very hard but i am sure some hispanic toilet will be down to be your gf if your friend's gf really considered you cute

atleast the toilet is trying to find a gf for you. that's being super lucky and she might even really consider you cute.
also what do you except when you're trying to date white women? ofc they won't want to date out
dating out is very hard but i am sure some hispanic toilet will be down to be your gf if your friend's gf really considered you cute
Even if they don't want t me they didn't have to be such bitches about it. They could've just said I'm not interested or I have a bf and just be chill about it. They acted like I was a monster

you have the soyest takes always. you sound like you belong more on IT

your reply is not fact, rather opinion and IT as fuck one at that.

Having a female friend is social proof, that's a fact.
She breaking the ice for you is help, that's a fact (anyone who has tried cold approach without social proof knows that).
That approaching girls is a numbers game, is also a fact.
Where exactly was my reply not a fact?

anyone who has tried cold approach without social proof knows that
most regrettable thing i have ever done.
asking her female friend to arrange a date between you two is way better.

Yh man girls can be really cold and viscous, accumulating all those negative experiences ain't good for the mental health.

There is a way to go about things on how to conduct yourself this ain't it, making up things and putting that supposed friend in awkward situations knowing his experiences is not the way to go the intention was good but the execution not so much.

Not to mention when it comes to conversation it obviously takes two to tango if am not getting any cooperation and instead the person is constantly sandbagging the conversation that's the cue to abort that interaction there and then if you can even call it that lol.

She breaking the ice for you is help, that's a fact (anyone who has tried cold approach without social proof knows that).
That it was helping OP. That he was equipped to respond positively even if she was trying to help. You seem very motivated to blame incels for all their problems which is IT behavior :feelswhat:

Women need to be attracted to you or it never even began
If you're an ugly fuck then this is not possible

its because you are ugly
-sup humn grow tesk

Why do you hang out with these people?

So I was hanging out with a friend of mine and his girlfriend in a music festival. His gf kept embarrassing me by going up to women and telling them that "my friend thinks you're cute." One of the women looked at me and said, "um I don't think so." What a bitch lmao.
Then she went up to another foid that was by her self and told her the my friend thinks you're cute line. The girl looked at me and said "I have boyfriend" and fucking ran away from me. I was like wtf? Am I that ugly? holy shit. I'm a hispanic deathnic and these were white women so maybe she got scared I was gonna mug her or something? That shit made me feel like a repulsive gremlin.
Your friends gf sounds nice. Like the other guy said. By having a girl on your side you can penetrate the hive mind.

she is afriad you will take this as a positive signal and start interacting with her. Nothing scares a woman more than the idea of interacting with a sub5. They would rather get raped by white chad than have a simple conversation with you.

Even if a girl was lit on fire and I had a bucket of water, she would be running away from me. I'm so monstrously ugly. Its over for me

Even if they don't want t me they didn't have to be such bitches about it. They could've just said I'm not interested or I have a bf and just be chill about it. They acted like I was a monster
They weren't.

"Uhm I don't think so" that's so mild wtf.
"I have a boyfriend", runs away. Whatever bro, that's the standard response. Minus the run away part but is it really that important
Exactly, the friend's gf was putting in the leg work for you, and you only see that as embarrassing. She was literally finding a girl for you to hang out with during the music festival so you can enjoy yourself more.

It's not her fault that you got rejected I bet you would have been shitting yourself if just one of the girls had shown a modicum of interest, but because they are reacted poorly you can't see the merits of her actions. She's putting in the effort, imagine it was YOU cold approaching.

Should have gone ER then and there

Attachments

• 760289-13b2c2dee7fe33e6c2a8f5955195719d.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • 759430-03265dc61bf8bc8b577860537f1b5cfd.mp4
    2.3 MB