Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girl loses weight and experiences the blackpill first hand. Loses all faith in humanity

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
In life there are 2 very convincing ways to experience the blackpill first hand.

1) Go from unattractive to attractive
2) Go from attractive to unattractive

Compare that to most incels, who know it second hand, and see the difference between how they are treated and better looking people are treated. Or from scientific studies to confirm what we always suspected, but that’s not in the realm of first hand experience, and usually doesn’t sink in as deep for most of us.

This girl gets blackpilled after she lost weight and says she lost all faith in humanity because of how much her looks affects how people treat her.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/uh8p23/becoming_attractive_destroyed_my_faith_in_humanity/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Fat foids still get sex, but it is true everyone else treats you like shit and won't date you if you're fat.

But people do judge others on their physical appearance because that's the way it is despite how much everyone tries to pretend this is not the case.

why would anyone give free stuff to someone just bc they're good looking? I am giga cheap

why would anyone give free stuff to someone just bc they're good looking? I am giga cheap
Good for not thinking like a simp.

Fat foids still get sex, but it is true everyone else treats you like shit and won't date you if you're fat.

But people do judge others on their physical appearance because that's the way it is despite how much everyone tries to pretend this is not the case.
Yeah, I never said she was an incel. Just that she got blackpilled hard.

Probably random workers and not business owners

Yeah but the quality of men orbiting them decreases the fatter foods are.

JFL at this humble brag. Boo fucking hoo people worship you and now you are sad. I literally did the same thing lost a bunch of weight and nothing changed because I am truecel.

Last edited:
In life there are 2 very convincing ways to experience the blackpill first hand.

1) Go from unattractive to attractive
2) Go from attractive to unattractive

Compare that to most incels, who know it second hand, and see the difference between how they are treated and better looking people are treated. Or from scientific studies to confirm what we always suspected, but that’s not in the realm of first hand experience, and usually doesn’t sink in as deep for most of us.

This girl gets blackpilled after she lost weight and says she lost all faith in humanity because of how much her looks affects how people treat her.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/uh8p23/becoming_attractive_destroyed_my_faith_in_humanity/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

It's only because her personality and confidence improved following weight loss. Looks have nothing to do with it:foidSoy:

The change would've been more startling if she was a man. Women going from ugly to attractive means going from being a princess to a goddess. Men going from ugly to attractive means going from being subhuman trash to Yahweh.

Yeah but the quality of men orbiting them decreases the fatter foods are.
There are fit HTNs and Chads who are chub chasers and feeders. The only thing is that their relationship would be an unhealthy one because the only reason why the guy is with her is because he as a fetish or something.

It's only because her personality and confidence improved following weight loss. Looks have nothing to do with it:foidSoy:

It's crazy how foids have to actually go through something before they realize it is a thing. If this niggarette was hot she would never say this. Even if she knew about it, she would not even care to post it. :feelshaha:

You’re right. Bluepilled cucks will keep finding new excuses and copes

It's crazy how foids have to actually go through something before they realize it is a thing. If this niggarette was hot she would never say this. Even if she knew about it, she would not even care to post it. :feelshaha:

Tbf, even when most dudes experience blackpilled moments they will find excuses and copes for why it isn’t what is happening right in front of their face.

>foid
>experiences the blackpill
:feelskek:

It’s such a joke that the only thing a foid has to do to go from becky to giga stacy is put down the cheeseburger and use some skin products. meanwhile an ugly man can barely do anything because foids aren’t attracted to any of the things we can change

>foid
>experiences the blackpill
:feelskek:
Foids can experience the blackpill, they just can’t be actual incel.

It’s such a joke that the only thing a foid has to do to go from becky to giga stacy is put down the cheeseburger and use some skin products. meanwhile an ugly man can barely do anything because foids aren’t attracted to any of the things we can change
Regardless, I consider fatcels as volcels unless proven otherwise by being skinny at some point.

Being good looking is a fucking cheatcode, I hate that the bluepill exists, I'd much rather live in a society that is truthful in it's worship of good looking people like in some asian cultures than in a bluepilled one.

There are fit HTNs and Chads who are chub chasers and feeders. The only thing is that their relationship would be an unhealthy one because the only reason why the guy is with her is because he as a fetish or something.
You know they are an exception of the rule.

Sure these fat cunts benefit from juggernaut law but the quality of men orbiting them decreases and even if they use dating apps they aren't gf/wife material for the high quality men there. Just fleshlights.

For that reason is that there are activism campaigns to fat cunts. For that reason is that majority if foids dont enjoy to be fat. The same cunts proudly enjoy it are the same ones who post stuff about gym and diets.

Foids can experience the blackpill, they just can’t be actual incel.
I think they just pretend they're able to do so.
Like, there was a foid who said she's a femcel, since guys on the street don't approach her. Then she mentioned by accident there was a guy who did so and she was busy, so she didn't even notice that at first :feelskek:.
They just wanna be treated like a princess by everyone all the time and also want Chads to approach them. Incels/normies trying to approach them don't even count in most cases.

You know they are an exception of the rule.

Sure these fat cunts benefit from juggernaut law but the quality of men orbiting them decreases and even if they use dating apps they aren't gf/wife material for the high quality men there. Just fleshlights.

For that reason is that there are activism campaigns to fat cunts. For that reason is that majority if foids dont enjoy to be fat. The same cunts proudly enjoy it are the same ones who post stuff about gym and diets.
Yet they don't actually put in the effort to lose weight JFLs. I bet a lot of these landwhales are Stacies under all that fat.

Being good looking is a fucking cheatcode, I hate that the bluepill exists, I'd much rather live in a society that is truthful in it's worship of good looking people like in some asian cultures than in a bluepilled one.
Bluepilling is probably an evolved coping mechanism so there isn’t mass suicide and violence.

:feelskek::feelsLSD:

why would anyone give free stuff to someone just bc they're good looking?
it goes back, people gifted things and resouces and made relations so that in future if he or the tribe gets in any trouble he may find help and support. and good looking people have halo effect, by giving them gifts they may get to fk him/her thus ensuring good genetics to the offspring. its all subconsious and linked to survival.

it goes back, people gifted things and resouces and made relations so that in future if he or the tribe gets in any trouble he may find help and support. and good looking people have halo effect, by giving them gifts they may get to fk him/her thus ensuring good genetics to the offspring. its all subconsious and linked to survival.
Only gifts others want for sex is good looks.

Pitiful creatures

They get deleted because they contain blackpills:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They will end up deleting the whole website jfl, cause blackpills are everywhere

This cunt only has to fix her retarded Hair :feelsclown: