Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl in Texas brings loaded gun to school and gets caught.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Dumper is my boo <3
★★★★★

After my last thread on would be female/foid mass murderers I didn't think there'd be another potential one so soon but looks like I was wrong bros.

Of course in typical Jew mass media fashion and out of their rampant radical feminist political correct agenda they protect the female species from gaining negative notoriety with their genderless headline but we all here know the truth.

only in Texas™
:y'all:

looks like chad didn't commit

It's all men's fault that she came to school with a shotgun

I guess the skeet team got cancelled?

Ella Rodgers, the supreme lady

texas is a shithole

howd she get caught

Don't mess with Texas. JFL.

Also, looks like she was a he. Did you even read the article you posted OP?

Yahoo writers are notorious for making and generally leaving uncorrected typos but it looks like this time around they actually went and fixed things since I assure you I did infact read the article before posting it and the person was plainly identified as a “she” and not a “he” at the time.

the football team canceled her gangbang

Just lol @ foids trying to shoot up anything.She probably what herself and fucked up

Yahoo writers are notorious for making and generally leaving uncorrected typos but it looks like this time around they actually went and fixed things since I assure you I did infact read the article before posting it and the person was plainly identified as a “she” and not a “he” at the time.
Yahoo cucks. Noted.