Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl im dating sent me photos of her in bed with another guy

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/13ov079/girl_im_dating_sent_me_photos_of_her_in_bed_with/

she went to germany last week for a few weeks and visited Berlin this weekend. i told her to go easy on the partying cause i know how intense the drug scene is in berlin. that same night she sends me a couple pictures of her visibly either drunk or high, so i think ok cool shes drunk hope she has fun. then four hours later she sends me photos of her in her underpants on a bed next so some other girl, and one other photo showing three other girls all in their underpants and some 50 year old looking drugged up guy with his shirt off in the same bed.

Classic roastie :feelsclown:

Of course reddit cucks think she was "taken advantage of" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/13ov079/girl_im_dating_sent_me_photos_of_her_in_bed_with/jl6ra3n/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/13ov079/girl_im_dating_sent_me_photos_of_her_in_bed_with/jl6qyo6/

Avg foid dont care, hope he will behead it

Least cucked redditfag

:soy: That's what happens when you date teenagers.

Last edited:
It began for Richard Cooper copers.

This is what your average western man deals with on a daily basis. If he were to tell her that she couldn’t go or that he doesn’t approve of the trip she’s going on. She would either A) leave him for Chad or B) publicly paint him on Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok as a controlling, toxic, misogynist abusive. Foids literally have western men by the balls. We live in hell

What the fuck is that kind of cuckery? He should've beaten her and destroy her face with acid. Stray dogs must be educated with determination.

Foids are evil
We must be evil then. There's no other way than coping in this boring existence... or, well, you know! Boom pew-pew on a random Roblox FPS lobby.

Why is nobody shitting on the 50 year old man for fucking a legally of-age woman? FUUUUUUUUUCK anyone who says shit like that. And these are the first faggots that will ban you for suggesting a woman can't do anything a man can do.

Toilet being a toilet. Clueless ledditor surprised. :feelsseriously:

What the fuck is that kind of cuckery? He should've beaten her and destroy her face with acid. Stray dogs must be educated with determination.
yeah you have to instate dominance over your foid, else what is the point