Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl i was friends with online stopped answering after i sent her a picture of myself after she asked for it

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I was talking to this girl online who I met through a doomer server and she asked me to send her a picture of myself. This was my first and only female "friend."

I spent 10 minutes trying to make myself look good, getting the right angle and lighting and sent her the pic. That pic was still enough to make her stop responding even though I took it in a way to cover all my flaws. She was responding very fast before I sent it and once I did I got no response and I sent another message after that saying "u no like?", still no response after that. It's now been almost a day.

I am so fucking angry. Makes me feel like my face isn't good enough and that alone is enough to make a girl stop responding. She looked nasty too kinda like a methhead she had these large wrinkles above her lips. It's truly over for me.

all girls are the same bro: whores

all girls are the same bro: whores
Even the ones that aren't whores and never had sex still act horribly shallow. A 3/10 in 2022 acts and is like an 8/10.

man you need to lurk more.you act like a greycel.you should have seen this coming from a mile away.

I always have some sort of hope but she just deleted me I'm giving up for real now.

Same , literally everyone ghosts me

Same experience with some goth whore. She was allegedly super excited about talking to me and we were exchanging messages at quite the rate. She then asked if we could exchange pictures, she sent me hers and she was quite pretty, so I knew it was gonna be a bad idea to send her mine but I did and she ghosted me.

Again proves looks above personality.

Steal pics from a chads profile page on any social media site. Sometimes you get lucky and they send you some decent pics back. :panties:

Multiple times it happened to me. It hurts a lot.

She just sensed what you post misogynistic comments on obscure internet forum.

Multiple times it happened to me. It hurts a lot.
Brutal
Same experience with some goth whore. She was allegedly super excited about talking to me and we were exchanging messages at quite the rate. She then asked if we could exchange pictures, she sent me hers and she was quite pretty, so I knew it was gonna be a bad idea to send her mine but I did and she ghosted me.
Brutal

:cryfeels::fuk:

Attachments

• 84eada81aeb092554d6a04f105661909.jpg
    84eada81aeb092554d6a04f105661909.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 20
I have had this happen to me multiple times. Not during the last 10 years any more, because I stopped doing that.

Maybe she found you super attractive and felt you were too good for her so she felt it best to ghost?

Okay probably not. :feelsbadman:

It's happened to me to.

I wish to kill myself

She sensed your personality [UWSL] :feelsjuice: talking to foids is pointless, they’re all the same nowadays [/UWSL]

But personality matters teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I was talking to this girl online who I met through a doomer server and she asked me to send her a picture of myself. This was my first and only female "friend."

I spent 10 minutes trying to make myself look good, getting the right angle and lighting and sent her the pic. That pic was still enough to make her stop responding even though I took it in a way to cover all my flaws. She was responding very fast before I sent it and once I did I got no response and I sent another message after that saying "u no like?", still no response after that. It's now been almost a day.

I am so fucking angry. Makes me feel like my face isn't good enough and that alone is enough to make a girl stop responding. She looked nasty too kinda like a methhead she had these large wrinkles above her lips. It's truly over for me.
Bluepill fucks with your brain. I don't blame you. Sometimes we want to be hopeful.

I'm sorry

Women only care about physical attractiveness. They are shallow and if you don’t meet their beauty-standards, as for them, you are „wasting their time“.