Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girl goes from 1 (bluepilled) to 100 (blackpilled)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-

She goes from worshipping ramirez on tumblr and making yt videos about him....

To leaving comments like this...
unknown.png

EDIT: People cant see this image apparently:
im only keeping this edit up for the views. to clarify when i made this edit i wasnt an anti-degenerate like i am now. i dont condone richard or his cult-like groupies in my comment section lol. people only like richard due to his conventionally attractive looks, if he was an ugly male, he would be called sick and disgusting. the only serial killers and murderers i condone are ones who comitted the mass killings out of misogyny. thx lol
" the only serial killers and murderers i condone are ones who comitted the mass killings out of misogyny" :feelskek:

And her Youtube channel description:
unknown.png

Cage

Last edited:
I can't see the first comment because I'm blind but this happens often. There's one on ER

I can't see the first comment because I'm blind but this happens often. There's one on ER
im only keeping this edit up for the views. to clarify when i made this edit i wasnt an anti-degenerate like i am now. i dont condone richard or his cult-like groupies in my comment section lol. people only like richard due to his conventionally attractive looks, if he was an ugly male, he would be called sick and disgusting. the only serial killers and murderers i condone are ones who comitted the mass killings out of misogyny. thx lol

It's pinned on the video I posted.

I honestly can't believe it. "I wasn't anti degenerate like I am now" what?

based blackpilled female!

Is she female or (((female))) aka a trannie?

well she dont deny the truth but it dont make her less pathetic.

Bring her here so we can talk to her