Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Girl gets arrested - Pussy pass denied

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Woman smokes in front of officer, learns the hard way. I guess the pussy pass is best used when you are 18-25 only

Hahaha that retard deserves it

Why do they always drop to floor when handled? :feelsbaton:As if making a fool of themselves didn't draw this bitch enough attention.

LMAO! Fucking arrogant BITCH! I
want to see this happen to an arrogant Stacy bitch and see if any whiteknights try and stop the cop.

Hope she gets raped in prison.

Excellent life fuel.

watch her come out later and talk about how he used "excessive force".

There's the wall...then there's the cliff and ol girl done tumbled down it. Also helps that the guy probably has a greatly reduced sex drive and years of cynicism.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET FUCKED

Good. I dont understand why she is screaming and acting surprised, what did she think was gonna happen? That guy is a police officer, he CAN touch you if you refuse to comply.

Im not even going into how inconsiderate it is that shes smoking around kids and other people. Smoking is legit disgusting.

He shouldve tased her

If it was an incel he would have started shouting STOP RESISTING and starting bashing him.

I respect the bitch more for doing what she wants to do.

Fuck cops. Bunch of fags who think a badge gives then the right to tell strangers what to do.

I respect the bitch more for doing what she wants to do.

Fuck cops. Bunch of fags who think a badge gives then the right to tell strangers what to do.

kek

Why do they always drop to floor when handled? :feelsbaton:As if making a fool of themselves didn't draw this bitch enough attention.

Because women are overgrown children LARPing as adults.

Children do this all the time when you try to take them with you in the supermarket while they're throwing a tantrum.