Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl from my class trolled my on Tinder and told others

Crispr_cas9

Crispr_cas9

Greycel
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
38
Pretty much the end of the semester, final week. 

Matched with a girl from my class that I already finished.

Asked her "Weren't you in my class?"

She said yes

Then I made a comment about how the class was an easy A

She replied "I know...Daddy"

At first I was suspicions. Why is she so foward? Maybe she does like me. ok then

I asked for her number, all she did was like my message. Uhmmm...Ok

Waited a bit and asked "If im your daddy what should I call you?"

She sent a gif of people holding hands i sent one back then unmatched.

I was so confused and kept wondering what happened. A few minutes ago I went to the basement to staple my notes and I say the same girl and she was sitting with some other girl. I didnt acknowledge her mainly because I was not in her vicicnity. When I walked the corner and my back faced them both the girls just started laughing. 

SUCH MUCH RAGE RIGHT NOW!

Not only did this whore troll me on Tinder for no reason ( IDK this person at all) but she told her whorish friend, and most likely told not only the girl she was sitting with but some other sluts. This is college, not high school wtf kind of petty shit is this?

SO MUCH RAGE IN MY VEINS RIGHT NOW! FUCK COLLEGE! FUCK THESE WHORES! Events like this is how incels go ER. (No im not going ER. Fuck off)
 
Fucking raged so hard as i read your story. Yet another day stacies bully incels for no reason.
 
realsubhumanx said:
Fucking raged so hard as i read your story. Yet another day stacies bully incels for no reason.

I am a college senior. I JUST TURNED 22 NOT TO LONG AGO. She is probably in her 20s. I just dont understand why not just LEAVE ME ALONE. RAGEFUEL IS THOUGH THE FUCKING ROOF. Watch my uni ask for donations, no go FUCK YOU. 

Did not get laid.
Made fun of.

FUCK Stacies I been through this in high school, though in college as along as I kept to myself and didn't bother anyone I would be fine. NOPE! Any time an incel shows an ounce of sexuality we will be crucified.
 
Crispr_cas9 said:
She sent a gif of people holding hands i sent one back then unmatched.

Who unmatched? You did?
 
Mocking unattractive men is one of the few things girls never outgrow.

It's not bad enough that we're in the situation that we're in, they have to go out of their way to make our lives a living hell.
 
AngelOfDisease said:
Who unmatched? You did?

She did. I was under the impression she actually liked me, of course as an incel we forget our place.
 
That's so fucking humiliating. Honestly it's something that would happen to me. I'm so surprised it hasn't yet, but it will. I'm damn sure it will.

I can't breathe reading this. Holy fuck. This is true rage fuel. I fucking hate women. God I hate them so fucking much. I wish these bitches were all skinned alive.
 
this legit makes me want to stab a bitch. What an absolute cunt.

Sorry bro
 
fukmylyf said:
this legit makes me want to stab a bitch. What an absolute cunt.

Sorry bro

Legit want to LDAR. I cant I have a big final. Now I need to worry about seeing this whore and avoiding her. You know a direct confrontation wont work, incels have zero leverage of power.
 
But normies say we're the evil ones. These women can get away with everything. It's not fucking fair.
 
This is how much power dynamics have changed: now it's the females trolling the men on the internet. We need to overcome our differences as men, come together and DEFEND OURSELVES against this female supremacist system.
 
Crispr_cas9 said:
Legit want to LDAR. I cant I have a big final. Now I need to worry about seeing this whore and avoiding her. You know a direct confrontation wont work, incels have zero leverage of power.

you don't need to confront her, but at least stand your ground. If she continues to harass you, maybe you can report her (srs). Females would do much worse if the roles were reversed.
 
why didnt you go over there and talk to them come on bro
 
This could have been a god-tier moment to confront Stacy and her bitch friends. This could have been a thread about one of your greatest moments.
 
Wow, that's fucking low. I'm sorry OP.
 
I would've unmatched as soon as she said daddy, no truecel is getting that type of compliment from some disgusting femoid they only reserve that for Chad.
 
flowerful said:
why didnt you go over there and talk to them come on bro

I dont know. Im so low inhibition and I was caught by surprise. There is so many ways things could have went wrong and I think I picked the safest route. I know I am pathetic and I can admit that. I'm trying to just get through school and on with my life im not used to drama.


jagged0 said:
I would've unmatched as soon as she said daddy, no truecel is getting that type of compliment from some disgusting femoid they only reserve that for Chad.

This is a big lesson for me. Big time. Mental notes and analysis are being conducted so such an event will never happen.
 
Crispr_cas9 said:
I dont know. Im so low inhibition and I was caught by surprise. There is so many ways things could have went wrong and I think I picked the safest route. I know I am pathetic and I can admit that. I'm trying to just get through school and on with my life im not used to drama.

I'm low-inhib too, high-inhib guys don't understand how difficult it is to just talk to a single person let alone an entire group.
 
Crispr_cas9 said:
I dont know. Im so low inhibition and I was caught by surprise. There is so many ways things could have went wrong and I think I picked the safest route. I know I am pathetic and I can admit that. I'm trying to just get through school and on with my life im not used to drama.



This is a big lesson for me. Big time. Mental notes and analysis are being conducted so such an event will never happen.



You dont have to go over there and get pissed, id say just go over and play it off or just be funny about it. You should just talk to her in class or something
 
flowerful said:
You dont have to go over there and get pissed, id say just go over and play it off or just be funny about it. You should just talk to her in class or something

The class is done. I think thats why she felt so bold to try this.
 
jagged0 said:
Crispr_cas9 said:
I dont know. Im so low inhibition and I was caught by surprise. There is so many ways things could have went wrong and I think I picked the safest route. I know I am pathetic and I can admit that. I'm trying to just get through school and on with my life im not used to drama.
I'm low-inhib too, high-inhib guys don't understand how difficult it is to just talk to a single person let alone an entire group.

I think you have low-inhib and high-inhib mixed up, bro.
 
You guys are mixing low and high wrong.

Low inhib = Extrovert
High inhib = Incel, shy, introverted
 
Abomination said:
I think you have low-inhib and high-inhib mixed up, bro.

opps, just pretend that didn't happen.
 
Crispr_cas9 said:
The class is done. I think thats why she felt so bold to try this.

oh it was your last class ever? RIP
 
anincelforlifelol said:
You guys are mixing low and high wrong.

Low inhib = Extrovert
High inhib = Incel, shy, introverted

Sorry you are right. I still mad


flowerful said:
oh it was your last class ever? RIP

No not ever. For the semester, one more semester to go
 
Crispr_cas9 said:
Sorry you are right. I still mad



No not ever. For the semester, one more semester to go



i mean last of that class with those people. Yeah its rough, some straight baddies in mine that i will miss seeing
 
THIS IS WHY I DONT USE TINDER!!!! EXACTLY THE REASON WHY!!! I am afraid somebody I know will use it to mess with me.
 
what the fuck did you think?? they use tinder to get approval nothing more.
 
You should've just said "I've jerked off to you the whole semester you slut"
 
Holy shit reading that actually enraged me. I'd ER for you.
 
You totally deserved it.You're clueless as fuck for a 22 years-old.
 
should have confronted the cunt tbh.
 
Crispr_cas9 said:
Pretty much the end of the semester, final week. 

Matched with a girl from my class that I already finished.

Asked her "Weren't you in my class?"

She said yes

Then I made a comment about how the class was an easy A

She replied "I know...Daddy"

At first I was suspicions. Why is she so foward? Maybe she does like me. ok then

I asked for her number, all she did was like my message. Uhmmm...Ok

Waited a bit and asked "If im your daddy what should I call you?"

She sent a gif of people holding hands i sent one back then unmatched.

I was so confused and kept wondering what happened. A few minutes ago I went to the basement to staple my notes and I say the same girl and she was sitting with some other girl. I didnt acknowledge her mainly because I was not in her vicicnity. When I walked the corner and my back faced them both the girls just started laughing. 

SUCH MUCH RAGE RIGHT NOW!

Not only did this whore troll me on Tinder for no reason ( IDK this person at all) but she told her whorish friend, and most likely told not only the girl she was sitting with but some other sluts. This is college, not high school wtf kind of petty shit is this?

SO MUCH RAGE IN MY VEINS RIGHT NOW! FUCK COLLEGE! FUCK THESE WHORES! Events like this is how incels go ER. (No im not going ER. Fuck off)

That username lmao. lets hope genome editing gets advanced enough so that we can lose our subhuman looks.
 
so an stacy acted towards you like you were chad and you eat the bait?

you are an idiotcel m8
 
autism has ruined your life
 
Idk why you guys think that bullying stops at college but it didn’t for me...Sure, it got less extreme but I still get bullied like I used to (not as bad but still).
 
Crispr_cas9 said:
SO MUCH RAGE IN MY VEINS RIGHT NOW! FUCK COLLEGE! FUCK THESE WHORES! Events like this is how incels go ER.

Similar thing happened to me a few weeks ago.

I was walking around on my college campus when I saw a girl I knew in high school walking with her 6 Stacie friends.
(SHE IS NOT A STACIE, SLIGHTLY BELOW AVERAGE GIRL 5/10)
She was the sister of my friend, and we only had a few exchanges before. She didn't really like me, and found me too "awkward".


As we passed each other I said "Hey". She and her friends gave me this "disgusted" look . After I passed them they all burst out laughing.
She then pointed to me and whispered to her friends, and they burst out laughing again, pointing and looking at me. I felt like going ER right then and there.


ALL I SAID WAS HI TO SOMEONE I KNEW AND THEY GAVE ME THE MOST DISGUSTING LOOK EVER.

SHE WAS PROBABLY EMBARRASED SHE KNEW AND INCEL, AND WANTED TO IMPRESS HER "STACIE" FRIENDS.


THEY KEPT LAUGHING SO MUCH IT ECHOED EVEN AFTER I WAS FAR AWAY FROM THEM.

I HATE HOW THEY TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN MAKING INCELS SUFFER.
 


RG0Rel7.jpg


Girls do this shit, idk why but they get off on them humiliating and making fun of us. And normies say girls are like followers and nice and men are violent and mean lol.
 
She got you good.


AlexanderR97 said:
THIS IS WHY I DONT USE TINDER!!!! EXACTLY THE REASON WHY!!! I am afraid somebody I know will use it to mess with me.

I'm generally against rape, but that is a pretty good excuse to exercise some rape.
 
ffs just slap that cunt and make her cry
 
femoids are not of this world. even the devil would be shocked by the fickle, callous, and sociopathic behavior of the female.
 
Catfish the fuck out of her, contact the incel here who is very expert in this field.
 
chudur-budur said:
Catfish the fuck out of her, contact the incel here who is very expert in this field.

This. Take revenge. Make some Chad-Account, match up with her again and let her wait 4 hours at the docks.
 
Stuff like this makes me condone ER.
 
There should be rape court for cases like this.

We the jury find stacy guilty of crimes against inceldom. we here by sentence you to rape by your accuser.

Court adjurned.
 
Chad probably pumped and dumped her and the mere thought that she might be in your league caused her extreme pain, and disgust so she had to harass you.
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top