Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GIRL FALLS IN LOVE WITH THE BLACK STABBER OF WHITE IRISH KID

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
Remember this thread? Black guys beating an irish kid? Well he got girls in his dms. Must be his amazing personality

huora22-jpg.450372

Its not the black dudes fault women like shitty men.

Blame them

white
women
fuck
niggers
who
are
invading
their
country

Revoke women's rights.

Women are trash just like those niggers in the vid. thay all need bullet therapy.

This shit makes my blood boil.

wymins, the memetic gender

At this point do we even need more proof that women are absolute fucking trash?

I was gonna say how much u bet she fucks him afterwards but people would say I am not serious

IT need to unpack this.

At every point in history women have spread their legs for Invaders.
I once read the story of a very young Wehrmacht's soldier (or maybe SS, can't remember) in the late stages of WWII who was trying, in a rather discrete and modest way, to warn local women (I think it was Austria) about the danger of getting in contact with the approaching enemy. One of the women just scoffed and said: "What's the big deal? We'll just spread our legs"

I once read the story of a very young Wehrmacht's soldier (or maybe SS, can't remember) in the late stages of WWII who was trying, in a rather discrete and modest way, to warn local women (I think it was Austria) about the danger of getting in contact with the approaching enemy. One of the women just scoffed and said: "What's the big deal? We'll just spread our legs"
Sums up women about right

That was a brutally blackpilling moment for the soldier in question, who was an adolescent, and said that he had heard nothing like that before.

At this point do we even need more proof that women are absolute fucking trash?

17e.gif

That was a brutally blackpilling moment for the soldier in question, who was an adolescent, and said that he had heard nothing like that before.
Yup, he said he blushed and lowered his gaze at the audacity of that comment iirc

Not surprised

just stab someone theory

They are attracted to idiots who are violent and end up in prison.

However the guy that would kill the scum but has self control isn't attractive.

white people need radical islam

wow he must have an amazing personality

Yikes! Must be his charming personality!

I feel like I have seen this thread before. This shit just keeps happening over and over again.

He got out on bail. Unfortunately for this nigger, his address is now public information online.

fucking femoids man
and IT tells us that they are Queens and don't deserve to be made fun of.

The luck of the Irish!

As a White Irish man
fuck niggers

Women dont give 1% of a fuck about what kind of person a man is if he is good looking. Shows how primitive they are.

Not even surprised

Not even surprised
Women dont give 1% of a fuck about what kind of person a man is if he is good looking. Shows how primitive they are.
white
women
fuck
niggers
who
are
invading
their
country
I fucking hate white women more than anything else on this planet. They demonstrate for a dead criminal former Tyrone drug addict, but they would dance on my grave if some N###### would stab me brutally to death and fuck them afterwards.