Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks beating up white kids

It's disgusting seeing how passive whites are in many countries. This would never pass in Eastern and Southern Europe.

It's disgusting seeing how passive whites are in many countries. This would never pass in Eastern and Southern Europe.
All whites need to arm themselves to prepare for the brown hoardes

I see Stormfront fags are still trying to weaponize incels for their own ends.

If you're an incel, you should hate your own race the most.

All whites need to arm themselves to prepare for the brown hoardes

As if the average curry is gonna do half this shit also note in terms of violence and rape rates were less than the us and not all brown groups are the same

They will cherry pick niggers and use it as a excuse to hate on brown people or curries mainly and arabs

"Just fuck your life even more" thoery ay?

13s gonna 52.

It's disgusting seeing how passive whites are in many countries.
It's because (((they))) own those countries, and if a white dares to fight back, his career, life, legacy, everything is destroyed.

Fake news. CNN, Vice and Reddit told me that blacks are saints. Fuck off with this toxic fake news. I'm literally shaking rn!!!

"Just fuck your life even more" thoery ay?
The theory is your people were the first to reject you. If anyone had an obligation to accept you it would have been them. Incels have no one so they should owe allegiance to no one.

White people need to return to the form that helped them conquer the world.

Things as they are will simply not do.

is that @FastBananaCEO

Based blackcels :feelsokman:

of course it only gets 7k likes. meanwhile some stupid picture of 7 foot tall chad standing with a retarded costume in a protest gets like 300k+

The theory is your people were the first to reject you. If anyone had an obligation to accept you it would have been them. Incels have no one so they should owe allegiance to no one.

You know even Adolf Hitler questioned Nationalism when he said the people who turned on him the most were often his own countrymen.

This was in the opening chapters of Mein Kampf. Not sure what made him cange his mind, as the audiobook was removed from YouTube before I could finish listening.

Southerners are pussy worshiping losers.
This is what passes in Eastern Europe.

Not a single mainstream media outlet will even mention this.

Ireland is being BLACKED
@CelticTruecel thoughts?

Whites are not even "passive", they are mostly actively joining and helping the negroids.
of course it only gets 7k likes. meanwhile some stupid picture of 7 foot tall chad standing with a retarded costume in a protest gets like 300k+
Being 7ft and a leftist: He can fuck any bitch in the world.

Last edited:
Muslims pissing in the mouths of native Swedes.

White ppl are like labradors or Golden retrievers, pussy ass passive mutts while these thug niggas are Doberman pinschers or Staffordshire bull terriers.

Fun fact, Christianity was one of the first movements to abolish slavery yet to this day it is still practiced in Islam.

Charlie was right, the blacks will take over everything but won't know how to run it any way other than into the ground.

You can always rely on these monsters to hit you while you're ko or jump on your head. It's not about winning the fight, it's about crippling, disfiguring & humiliation.

#BLM is a code word for race war.

Not a single mainstream media outlet will even mention this.
Muslims pissing in the mouths of native Swedes.

White ppl are like labradors or Golden retrievers, pussy ass passive mutts while these thug niggas are Doberman pinschers or Staffordshire bull terriers.

Fun fact, Christianity was one of the first movements to abolish slavery yet to this day it is still practiced in Islam.

Charlie was right, the blacks will take over everything but won't know how to run it any way other than into the ground.

You can always rely on these monsters to hit you while you're ko or jump on your head. It's not about winning the fight, it's about crippling, disfiguring & humiliation.

#BLM is a code word for race war.
The sad thing is the white man will shoot the white man. You think the race war will be us killing niggers? It's gonna be us killing hordes of self hating white slaves with blacks whipping them and jews whipping the blacks.

Southerners are pussy worshiping losers.
This is what passes in Eastern Europe.
View attachment 273531
Disgusting how they still go at it after he's down & 4 on 1 lol.
Ireland is being BLACKED
@CelticTruecel thoughts?
Agenda 2050 for Ireland.
The sad thing is the white man will shoot the white man. You think the race war will be us killing niggers? It's gonna be us killing hordes of self hating white slaves with blacks whipping them and jews whipping the blacks.
It's fucked, I just want a self sufficient commune in the woods that shoots this shit on sight.

only based countries in europe tbh

I live in Sweden and legal non lethal self defense is in practice extremely illegal if you are white and attacked by a so called replaceling.
The NMR (Nordic Resistance Movement) uploaded a few videos like this one in which ethnics kick and kill white Swedish kids on camera before uploading it to the internet. They are not punished but if the victim tried to defend themselves legally non lethally or if someone else did it to help them, they would have their life ruined by the Jewish and BBC Feminist justice system.

The Jews view Germanic countries as the biggest threat. It's very anarcho tyrannic here but many immigrant groups are much more vulnerable/responsive to induced degeneracy and induced infantilisation than the white natives.

I live in Sweden and legal non lethal self defense is in practice extremely illegal if you are white and attacked by a so called replaceling.
The NMR (Nordic Resistance Movement) uploaded a few videos like this one in which ethnics kick and kill white Swedish kids on camera before uploading it to the internet. They are not punished but if the victim tried to defend themselves legally non lethally or if someone else did it to help them, they would have their life ruined by the Jewish and BBC Feminist justice system.

The Jews view Germanic countries as the biggest threat. It's very anarcho tyrannic here but many immigrant groups are much more vulnerable/responsive to induced degeneracy and induced infantilisation than the white natives.
Remember that Danish woman that used mace to fend off a rapist then got in shit with the police for having mace?

I see self-admitted Jews like yourself are continuing to guilt Whites into letting their societies be destroyed by Jewish ideologies and foreign invaders. No surprise

I see self-admitted Jews like yourself are continuing to guilt Whites into letting their societies be destroyed by Jewish ideologies and foreign invaders. No surprise
Jfl caring about saving those who were the first to reject you.

Whites had thousands of years of long-nose treachery to learn from to realize that the desert wanderers are untrustworthy backstabbers, so naturally in white-cuck fashion, they gave up all of their industries for a few pieces of counterfeit silver. It's gross when whites get attacked like that but some of the blame has to go to whites for a) selling themselves out to the shekel pigs, and b) never having any ethnic bonds with other whites.

Definitely not cool; I hope these hooligans are brought to justice. Funny thing is, Ireland was never a significant part of the slave trade anyways

Whites had thousands of years of long-nose treachery to learn from to realize that the desert wanderers are untrustworthy backstabbers, so naturally in white-cuck fashion, they gave up all of their industries for a few pieces of counterfeit silver. It's gross when whites get attacked like that but some of the blame has to go to whites for a) selling themselves out to the shekel pigs, and b) never having any ethnic bonds with other whites.
Wrong side won ww2.

it was the stronger side, tho
The Germans? Doesn't matter if you fight too many opponents at once, any territory you take must be patrolled & that means stretching your lines, then you have the issue of resistance factions running guerilla warfare inside the country, Russians in the east, British & Americans in the west, helping out dead weight allies like the Italians. Your own scientists stalling with the creation of a-bombs due to crisis of conscience. Trying to take the Russians during the winter on their turf is a terrible idea. If Britain had fallen that could of been a major factor as the yanks wouldn't of had that staging area.

The Germans? Doesn't matter if you fight too many opponents at once, any territory you take must be patrolled & that means stretching your lines, then you have the issue of resistance factions running guerilla warfare inside the country, Russians in the east, British & Americans in the west, helping out dead weight allies like the Italians. Your own scientists stalling with the creation of a-bombs due to crisis of conscience. Trying to take the Russians during the winter on their turf is a terrible idea. If Britain had fallen that could of been a major factor as the yanks wouldn't of had that staging area.
What I meant is that the stronger side won
the war was lost when Hitler decided to play General

What I meant is that the stronger side won
the war was lost when Hitler decided to play General
Yeah his fast rush tactics only worked on small nations & those with shit military.

It would have worked in Russia too, but the operation was postponed by 6 weeks because Italy tried to invade Greece for no real reason, and failed. They would have blew right through Russia before the winter.
That's the thing about that blitzkrieg, if you can nail it before they have a chance to regroup fine but the moment you get bogged down or delayed it won't work as they're dug in.

The man with the rifle shoots, the man without the rifle follows, not one step backwards.