Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl drove 40km to catfish chad, wth do I do?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
kfBc0

https://imgur.com/a/kfBc0

Edit. So she is waiting in the parking lol

https://imgur.com/a/gUaHY

Should I ghost her or something? Or go up to her, I can’t talk to girls

Edit——— she is sitting on a bench and she is telling me she is scared

Wtf how bad does she want chad????! 

https://imgur.com/a/S3QRT

Guys what should I do?? Should I go up to her, ghost her? Stop replying back???

So she is siting on my campus parking lot guys, wth do i do!!

Go up to her and lay it all down.

tfw no girl will drive even over me because I'm ugly to be driven over by a girl

jfl if this is true

ordinaryotaku said:
Go up to her and lay it all down.

Fuck that she looks hot, I always stutter when I talk to hot girls.
https://imgur.com/a/hxAR7

She keeps spamming my phone. I told her I was taking a shower

Just video tape her looking around awkwardly and post it here.

Record, upload to liveleak, post here and mention me cuz I wanna see <3 <3

We should have a dedicated section on this website for this. This is absolutely hilarious next level trolling.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

Imagin this girl drives 40km to suck your dick? Chads for sure live an AlienReality.jpg

this is our best weapon

number_one_incel said:
We should have a dedicated section on this website for this. This is absolutely hilarious next level trolling.

IK a great YouTuber that used to do shit like this. He uploaded it on the YouTube channel "SuperIncel69" sadly tho his channel got taken down :(.

What happened to the YouTube video where the guy catfishes roasties and then roasts them for being shallow sluts? There was one where she denied looks mattered for 6 straight minutes even though she'd gone to meet a gigachad!

This is unbelievable. A girl of that species would never talk to me, let alone even drive to my house. Holy fuck. Chads live life on GOD MODE. Who was the Chad you used? I need to neck myself.

MubarakTheCoper said:
Imagin this girl drives 40km to suck your dick? Chads for sure live an AlienReality.jpg

That is the most blackest of the black pills. 

That a girl would legit go out of her way for Chad,no needing anything,she wants to meet up and share emotional and sexual relation just like that. 

The OP iis so close,his personality is fine it seems,it is just that he is so far away with his looks.

EVERY FHO IS THIS WAY

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

She seems crazy as frick. Do me a favor and PM me the pic you used to Chadfish this clingy femoid.

mobilewiz said:
IK a great YouTuber that used to do shit like this. He uploaded it on the YouTube channel "SuperIncel69" sadly tho his channel got taken down :(.

That was not the actual creator of the content, he just uploaded the videos.

nausea said:
EVERY FHO IS THIS WAY

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!
No one here (incuding myself) knows what submission from a female looks like.

This is just a smidgen of what's possible..I seriously want to cry

Videotape her then post online like catfishman. If you interact with her it is not going to end well once she realizes you are not chad and you tricked her.

universallyabhorred said:
Videotape her then post online like catfishman. If you interact with her it is not going to end well once she realizes you are not chad she will hate you.

I dont want her to hate me man, I am really high inhib and selfware, unlike that catfish man.

I cannot handle the cringe and awkwardness

Don't forget to PM me that picture.

I dont want her to hate me man, I am really high inhib and selfware, unlike that catfish man.

I cannot handle the cringe and awkwardness

I mean don't interact with her, just film her standing and waiting for you, then film her tinder and the chad profile you used.

and she will marry a cuck

jfl

mobilewiz said:

*SuperIncel93 and I hear he's coming back.

this is so fucking depressing to look at when comparing how females act when talking to me vs how eager she is to suck this dudes cock..

whole entire life i thought t was my job to carry a convo with a girl and "thats just how it is".

after seeing some of those tinder experiments and seing women carrying 90% convo with someone attractive i just want to hide in my house and never leave, no women are attracted to me...period

i love you guys and this board it is such an eye opener, all the answers are always here if you know where to look

The angle of this picture makes it possible she's larger than she looks. Have any more pictures?

Go to the parking lot like you were going anywhere else ask her "are you lost?" Like you a nice guy passing by then play along, since she's kinda scared she maybe bite the bait then without her see ditch her with the Chad profile, shell probably get angry or maybe even cry then you offer her a hot cup of tea and invite her to your place always play the nice guy game, maybe you get lucky we never know tbh.

2+2=4.

how many more proofs do we need